Photo

Paradisus Playa Conchal OR Infinity Bay Resort!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kenaharmony

Kenaharmony
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:38 AM

Does anybody have experience with either of these places? I would love to hear about them! Please let me know or if you have pics - Thank you sooooo much.

Kena

#2 Kenaharmony

Kenaharmony
    • 20 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:49 PM

LOL I am replying to my own post but I have since learned that the Paradisus would be out of price range for many guests.
      I love the look and feel of Infinity bay resort(it is an AI, more boutique style) Now my challenge is finding something similar that can be booked in November 2010, I noticed that I can't get flights to the Roatan until Jan 2011. Basically I am looking for some suggestions of a similar style resort in the Caribbean. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks, ladies!
      Kena

#3 Ask.CostaRica

Ask.CostaRica
      • 223 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:54 PM

Keep looking around Costa Rica. This year hotels are giving great deals, it's a matter of hard negotiation. I just stayed in one of the best hotels in Tamarindo for 35% off the normal price. You have to call, be willing to do some of this work to get the good price. Take a look at Sugar Beach, I just met with a couple that booked our services and were really happy with the price they got for accomo and wedding day services.

#4 ngable80

ngable80
        • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:42 PM

Hey! Did you find out any information about Infinity Bay? that's where we're planning on having ours - but going down for the first time at the end of april to check it out. would love to hear anything you found out about the resort or others on the island...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users