Today is Nicole (NHPT) and Matt's Wedding Day in Cabo

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:49 PM

Nicole ~ Welcome home! And, Congratulations!! You were beautiful!!! ...I think tears as you walk down the aisle or normal.

All the mishaps sound very trying....I'm so glad you had a responsible, take charge friend who could step in and see that all was as you wished it. I hope cancelled flight and lost luggage happened on the return flight home? An extra day in Cabo wouldn't have been so bad.

Looking forward to reading your review and seeing more pics.....everything looked beautiful!
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#32 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:49 PM

Nicole, you look so gorgeous! You know us so well to post a few teasers!! That sucks about Mariana, but that's awesome that you had such a great friend step up! Phew!

I'm lovin' the pictures! and omg, I'm going to bawl my eyes out when I walk down the aisle! I cry just thinking about the day! At least you still look pretty when you cry!!!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#33 PaulaV

• VIP Member
      • 2,813 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:18 PM

Yaaaay! You are back!
        Congratulations Nicole ~ you look beautiful!

Sorry to hear about the bumps you had along the way, but sounds like it all turned out well.

Look forward to more pictures and your review :)

#34 SusanK

• VIP Member
        • 2,685 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 05:20 PM

You and your hubby looked great! Thanks for sharing a few "teasers". I'm glad you had a friend that was able to step up and take charge. I have a friend who is not in the wedding, but more like a personal attendant (aka the "go-to girl"). I really don't want to have to make any decisions on the big day. I just want to enjoy every minute. So if anything comes up, she is going to step in. Thank God for her!
          Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#35 dimagama

• 151 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:14 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users