I'm so confused on the dress thing!!! *Please vote, poll added late

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 inspiredfyre

• 304 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:51 AM

dress 1, no hesitation, it fits you PERFECTLY, and gives you such a great shape!!! Good luck deciding, though, they are all great!!

#82 ACH2009

• 330 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:55 PM

I think dress #1 is the most flattering on you. My second choice would be dress #3. Good luck with the tough decision!
      Our Pro Pic slideshow by Tammy B Photography

Our Pro Pic slideshow by Melissa Green Photographyhttp://www.melissagr....php#/featured/

#83 Megs

• 7 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:58 PM

I too really like dress #1 on you. I completely understand your agony over finding "the one". I tried on around 25 dress before I finally chose one. I ended up with a Maggie Sotterro dress. Good luck

#84 blumenthale

• 242 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:47 PM

I love #1 or #3. #1 is sexy and sophisticated and sleek. #2 is more romantic and girly. Both really show off your figure. They are both classic, so years from now you'll look back at the pictures and still love them. You can't go wrong with either! Is one more comfortable? That's what did for me when I was looking.

#85 CarribeanBride

• 21 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:08 PM

#3 is my fav, it looks amazing on you...so flattering! #1 also looks great.
            Good Luck : )

#86 Jennybell1

• 661 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:12 PM

#3 is the best! I love how it looks on you. The roushing (sp?) is very flattering and I think it fits you fabulously. The other ones are nice, but I think this one is the most flattering for you. It looks fabulous on you! I really hope you pick that one! Beautiful!

#87 meldal101010

• 444 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:25 PM

I love 3...:)

#88 foxytv

• VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:37 PM

I love #1 and #2, but keep looking if you aren't in love yet. My Mom had me try on dress styles I was totally against ... but that's what I ended up getting b/c it was PERFECT when I finally found the right one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users