I'm so confused on the dress thing!!! *Please vote, poll added late

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#31 AmyandRich

• 344 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:49 PM

The first dress is very elegant. I would keep looking though until you are inspired by one of the dresses.

#32 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:57 PM

Love how dress #3 looks on you!

#33 big3n09

• 616 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:10 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your post!!! I realized I did the poll wrong so I am going to try to have the MOD's help me change it. I guess I may try on 1 or 2 more dresses but I'm really tired of looking and I think from trying on so many dresses my opinion is jaded. I didn't dream of getting married so I didn't have a ideal picture in my head. I guess I just will choose what I think looks best on me. Honestly I may wake up that day and want to have on a totally different dress so I'm just going to decide by the end of this month so I can get it out the way.
        4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#34 Preciousmi811

• 342 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:31 PM

I vote for 3 then 1! Once your hair is all done and you have the shoes and everything else you will love it!
          One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#35 kpuckrin

• 258 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:01 PM

I like # 1 or #3!

#36 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:07 PM

I Vote dress 1 or 5!!! They look great on you!
              Loving married life! <3

#37 EDRBride2009

• 278 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:11 PM

I vote for #3, then #1. I absolutely love love love #3!

#38 Laura22610

• 468 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:15 PM

I vote for #3...love the dress and it looks great on you!! Good luck!

#39 boscobel

• VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:22 PM

I like #1 & #3. But I think if you haven't found THE feeling then you haven't found the dress. However, the dress was REALLY important to me. To some brides, it's not that important and they never get the feeling and that's ok for them. To me, the dress was second most important to the groom, so I needed that feeling.

#40 rdhbride

• 313 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:25 PM

i did not get that feeling either, i needed my bff tell me it was the one lol. its a really big decision and if i was told to pick a dress from a specific store i could have. i also wasn't sure what mood i wanted for my dress, my clothes are all depending on how i feel so it was very hard for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users