Sign in to follow this  
big3n09

I'm so confused on the dress thing!!! *Please vote, poll added late

OMG -- my vote's for DRESS #3!!!

Wow, is that ever classy and beautiful on you! Who's the designer, by the way? Sort of looks like a Maggie dress, and since you also tried on Reece, I thought maybe it was...

At any rate, don't worry if you don't get that "it's the one" feeling, or if no one cries when you are trying on dresses (I didn't cry and no one with me did, either!). You look fantastic in them all, so maybe make your decision by the level of physical comfort you felt? That'd be one way to weed a few out!

GOOD LUCK and I can't wait to see what you choose in the end! wink.gif

I love #3 on you! I think it flatters your figure the best and looks amazing!

And don't worry about not feeling the one!! I think sometimes you never will find it. I think I found the one, but I always see someone elses dress ideas on here or in a magazine and think, crap maybe that one would have looked better. Just go with the one you feel the best in!

My Favorite is dress Number 3 and I love dress number 5 as well.

I have tired on dress number 5! I would love to know what dress number 3 is called so I can look for it to try it on! thanks!!

Ohhh...I love #3 on you.

It can be so hard to find the right dress for you though. If it's not one of these then keep shopping - even online. Don't give up home - It is out there!

3 is without a doubt the most flattering on you. I really like #1 too but I think the way the rouching ends makes your hips look huge (when they are NOT!)