Sign in to follow this  
big3n09

I'm so confused on the dress thing!!! *Please vote, poll added late

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your post!!! I realized I did the poll wrong so I am going to try to have the MOD's help me change it. I guess I may try on 1 or 2 more dresses but I'm really tired of looking and I think from trying on so many dresses my opinion is jaded. I didn't dream of getting married so I didn't have a ideal picture in my head. I guess I just will choose what I think looks best on me. Honestly I may wake up that day and want to have on a totally different dress so I'm just going to decide by the end of this month so I can get it out the way.

I like #1 & #3. But I think if you haven't found THE feeling then you haven't found the dress. However, the dress was REALLY important to me. To some brides, it's not that important and they never get the feeling and that's ok for them. To me, the dress was second most important to the groom, so I needed that feeling.

i did not get that feeling either, i needed my bff tell me it was the one lol. its a really big decision and if i was told to pick a dress from a specific store i could have. i also wasn't sure what mood i wanted for my dress, my clothes are all depending on how i feel so it was very hard for me.