Las Vegas September 2011

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Trimalusta

• 186 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:54 PM

Welcome!! I'm also getting married in September 2011, but in Turks & Caicos. We have less than two years to plan, and so many resources on this forum!! Good luck and I look forward to reading about your planning!

Beaches Negril, 9/24/2011.

#12 September2011

• 11 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:00 PM

Thanks Trimalusta! two years seems so far away but i know it will fly in! Can't wait to get a venue organised in Vegas but we keep changing our minds lol too many lovely places to choose from!
      Hope all your planning is going well....looking forward to hearing all about it!

#13 bride2b10

• 320 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:42 PM

congrats and welcome to the forum! I love Vegas and I'm sure you'll have a blast planning a wedding there! :)

21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

#14 volosikj

• 200 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:49 PM

Congratulations! Welcome to the forum!

#15 SuperKate

• 752 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:37 PM

Welcome to the forum, Nicola. Congrats on your engagement! Happy planning.

#16 IrishgirlinNY

• 938 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:49 PM

Hi Nicola

Congratulations on your engagement. My fiance actually wanted a Vegas wedding. I've never been there. Good luck with all your planning.

#17 wpsmith623

• 168 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 04:00 AM

Congratulations and happy planning! The beauty of Vegas is that there are tons of places to eat. I think you'll have to narrow down as to what you'd like to eat. Most hotels have the menus of the different restaurants and catering options on their sites. It's hard to narrow it down because there is so much good food! Keep us posted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users