Las Vegas September 2011

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 September2011

September2011
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:44 PM

Hey Everyone!

Just back from Vegas and got engaged whilst we were out there so we've decided to go back to get married......I can't wait!
    My name's Nicola...just started planning for September 2011. Right now we're looking at Caesars Palace in the Venus garden with around 15-20 guests...not got a clue about a reception venue yet

Would love to hear from any other future Vegas brides and i'll keep posting as i plan

#2 meseh

meseh
    • 194 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by September2011
      Hey Everyone!

Just back from Vegas and got engaged whilst we were out there so we've decided to go back to get married......I can't wait!
      My name's Nicola...just started planning for September 2011. Right now we're looking at Caesars Palace in the Venus garden with around 15-20 guests...not got a clue about a reception venue yet

Would love to hear from any other future Vegas brides and i'll keep posting as i plan
      Hi Nicola, Congrads! I too am considering having my wedding ceremony in the Venus Gardens in Sept. of 2010. what plans do you have so far and did you visit the juno gardens that just opened in sep?

#3 September2011

September2011
      • 11 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 04:16 PM

Hey Meseh,
        We never visited them, i actually only discovered they were opening when i returned and seen the info on Caesars website. We returned home on the 18th September. Not got anything definite planned yet, we looked at a few different venues when we were there, but Venus garden was just perfect for us. Just looking at different ideas for a reception but haven't seen anything yet we really like.
        Have you booked anything yet? I've e-mailed Caesars twice to find out the availability in Sept 2011 but I've not have a reply so far. Might need to call them.
        I can't wait to start all the organizing, prob won't be for another 6 months or so.
        Good luck with all your planning!

#4 Sascha Gluck Photography

Sascha Gluck Photography

Insiders

• Insiders
        • 1,538 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:24 PM

Hi, welcome to the Forum and good luck with everything....

#5 Ms325i

Ms325i
          • 204 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:19 PM

Congrats and happy planning. Vegas is a terrific choice.

#6 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
            • 5,521 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:20 AM

Hi Nicola!!! COngrats on your engagement! Make sure to post your story, we would love to hear! and post pics of your e-ring too!!! We love pics on this forum! Happy planning!!!!

#7 Vikkii

Vikkii
              • 15 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:04 AM

Congrats - Vegas sounds really exciting!

#8 abbyroldan@yahoo.com

abbyroldan@yahoo.com
                • 62 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:56 PM

Welcome to the coolest website regarding this topic! It’s the most resourceful site I’ve seen! You’ll learn so much! Enjoy!
                  Ms. Abby

#9 juliepfeif

juliepfeif
                  • 286 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:56 PM

Congratulations! So exciting! My fiance's brother got married in Vegas at the Wedding Chapel in the MGM Grand. It was actually very nice. Afterwards, they had a dinner for all the guests (maybe 15-20 as well) at a really nice steak house in the hotel.

#10 September2011

September2011
                    • 11 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:14 PM

Thanks everyone! I'll take some pics and post them up of my ring...i love it!!
                      I still haven't heard anything back from Caesars, thinking I'm going to need to phone them.
                      We fell in love with Vegas when we were there at beginning of September... definitely Disneyland for adults! lol Can't think of anywhere else we'd want to go to!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users