Photo

Something that made you burst out laughing

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 SusieQ

SusieQ
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

I am home with a cold today (no that's not funny), I am trying to find something to smile about. I have two things to share that made me burst out laughing.
    When FI and I got engaged and annouced to his mum we were doing the distination wedding, her response to me was "can we still go to Europe and buy your dress?" Yeah right!! As I choke on the mouthful of wine I just swallowed. "We're doing this wedding on a beer budget" Actually probably a little classier "wine budget"..... I tried to recover from choking and be sweet about it, I could see her disappointment. lmao... She married well, 3rd time around LMAO x2.

Second funny of the day:
    A few weeks ago FI and I we're having desserts discussing our age and being done with having kids (both in our 40's). I suggested he be the one that goes and gets snipped. His response "dear god, it's working perfect, why the hell mess with that? It's 43 years old and might not recover." There was cake flying over the table... I totally bursted out laughing... I might be SOL for a while... desserts is stressed backwards...

#2 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:51 AM

hahaha those are funny!

Sorry to hear you're sick though. The only one that comes to mind for me right now was a few weeks back I was talking to our neighbor's wife and she had just gotten home from grocery shopping. Her 2 year old son must have been really craving some peanut butter so he pulled this giant jar of PB out of one of the bags, looked up at his mom and said in the sweetest little voice "mommy I want some peanie butter!" I don't know why but I found the term "peanie butter" totally adorable coming from that little 2 year old that I just laughed out loud at the cuteness of it all.

#3 amandseth

amandseth
      • 218 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:16 PM

Another bride on here made a post about receiving an invitation that requested "No boxed gifts, please" (weird, right??) and another BDW member replied that she should buy a blender, remove it from the box, and wrap the blender itself. LMAO!!
        Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
        http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#4 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
        • 1,114 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:42 PM

I heard a co-worker on the phone today: "958478E as in Apple" (the other person on the line was probably like, E as in Apple? "No, uhhhh, E as in.....Epple" WTF? I was laughing out loud after that one. Really? You couldn't think of anything else that started with an E? Love it

Great thread!! These are funny!
          Married to my BEST FRIEND!
          July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
          Non-Pro Pics:
          http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
          Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#5 shellk

shellk
          • 1,784 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:38 PM

did,nt know you was ill.you have been tiring yourself out taking all of the photographs.hope you feel better soon funny lady

#6 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:56 PM

oh my! I can't think of anything right now but I didn't need to. What you ladies right wrote made me laugh out loud - lol. Great job!!!

#7 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
              • 762 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:15 AM

This weekend we were sitting around a bar after a funeral (sadly enough my grandma's but it was expected) and my cousin looks at me and goes "Im coming to your wedding and I don't really like my girlfriend-- so you better have a hot bridesmaid I can screw!" I said WTF?!?! are you nuts and he said Don't worry I'll dump her before then so its not cheating. And now you all know how crazy my family is....stay classy there cousin!

#8 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:37 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
                  This weekend we were sitting around a bar after a funeral (sadly enough my grandma's but it was expected) and my cousin looks at me and goes "Im coming to your wedding and I don't really like my girlfriend-- so you better have a hot bridesmaid I can screw!" I said WTF?!?! are you nuts and he said Don't worry I'll dump her before then so its not cheating. And now you all know how crazy my family is....stay classy there cousin!
                  OMG that's too funny!!!!! lol

#9 SusieQ

SusieQ
                  • 1,603 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:42 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
                    Did you back-hand him in the head?? Damn some people are single with good reason.

#10 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                    • 762 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:19 PM

Hahaha.... he is a 42 year old bachelor and we all know why with that attitude!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users