Photo

I need a Trash the Dress Photographer

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 MissJenna

MissJenna
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:27 AM

Does anyone have recommendations for a TTD photog who doesn't charge over $1500?

I am having the hardest time getting quotes from some of these people. Most want me to reserve them before they'll tell me a price. It's frustrating. I just need a good photographer who is in Playa Del Carmen who doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

Any suggestions help! I already know I cannot afford Claudia Rodriguez, Del Sol Photographer, and Elizabeth Medina (all the good ones I know)

Thanks everyone!

#2 cait713

cait713
    • 94 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:08 AM

Try Sascha Gluck-his prices are very affordable and his work is amazing. He will be photographing my wedding-I can't wait!

#3 NaM

NaM
      • 2,256 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:15 AM

I was going to suggest Sascha too. The girl getting married the same day as me at the same resort is using him and said his prices were really good and I checked out his blog and he has some nice shoots.

#4 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:27 AM

I was just about to recommend Sascha as well. I didn't do a TTD with him but he did photograph our wedding and did a fantastic job of it! I agree, his prices are very affordable. :) Good luck!

#5 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
          • 2,754 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:31 AM

I used Sascha for TTD and I am very happy with the way my pics turned out! I have a link to my slideshow in my siggy. You can also check out his blog for more TTD pics.

#6 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:22 PM

Paul & Rachel at Playaweddings maybe able to help you out. Their "Trash the Dress" package is listed for $1500.

Playa Weddings - Video and Photography in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya

#7 MissJenna

MissJenna
              • 18 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:28 PM

Thanks everyone! I am loving Sascha's work...I already contacted him and he is very affordable! YAY!

#8 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:47 PM

yay for getting in touch with Sascha!

#9 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
                  • 210 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MissJenna
                    Does anyone have recommendations for a TTD photog who doesn't charge over $1500?

I am having the hardest time getting quotes from some of these people. Most want me to reserve them before they'll tell me a price. It's frustrating. I just need a good photographer who is in Playa Del Carmen who doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

Any suggestions help! I already know I cannot afford Claudia Rodriguez, Del Sol Photographer, and Elizabeth Medina (all the good ones I know)

Thanks everyone!

Hey! I was having the same issue! My fiance and I don't have a huge wedding budget so we needed someone really affordable. I stumbled across Ivan Luckie and his work as well as his prices are AMAZING! There is a thread on here somewhere with TONS of information on him! Just to give you an idea though the price he quoted me for my entire wedding day (from getting ready to the reception) as well as a TTD session the next day is less than what most photographers in that area are charging just for a few hours during your wedding! Here is a link to his site Ivan Luckie Wedding Photography enjoy and happy hunting!!

#10 Cheri

Cheri
                    • 110 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:49 PM

Samuel Luna is great as well. I booked him for this upcoming May.
                      Flash Portfolio | Top Mexico Photographers | Mexico Destination Wedding Photographer Samuel Luna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users