Photo

Puerto Vallarta photographer

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 nat4crim

nat4crim
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:18 PM

I received an email from Michelle Turner this morning on her photgraphy rates. I have a pdf. file I can email you if you send me a pm with your email address. I tried uploading it to the forum but the file is too big.

#12 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
    • 259 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 09:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nat4crim
      I received an email from Michelle Turner this morning on her photgraphy rates. I have a pdf. file I can email you if you send me a pm with your email address. I tried uploading it to the forum but the file is too big.
      So what do you think?? Did her packages sound appealing? It seems like she does an awesome job!

#13 raisinblur

raisinblur
      • 94 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:05 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nat4crim
        haha... I did the same thing and got a pdf. Her cheapest package is $4500 which includes 500 online images and digital negatives and basic magazine album. Her most expensive package is $10,000 for complete weekend coverage. She said the prices on the pdf include all travel expenses to Las Caletas. But I don't know, I think it's still way too much for my budget. :-(

#14 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 12:23 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mellibean
          hehehe. are you having a hard time also finding wedding location too. i think i found my location in pv but i think photographers are limited.
          lol, YES! Between the location and date it's been driving me a little batty.

But we both really like the idea of PV. I love, love, love the combination of beautiful, lush mountains and good beach/ocean! Also, my Dad was married there so that's special. I remember feeling especially enchanted during my short stay there, albeit many years ago. As for the date, we're thinking Memorial Day might be a good date because ppl will have a long weekend. Ooooh, the details are possibly coming together..!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#15 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 12:37 AM

Quote:
            Thanks! I recognize Playa Fiesta in a lot of those pics which makes me a little sad since we won't be able to have our wedding there but Michelle Turner does look very nice. It would be a toss up tho, cause it's not too much more to fly out a photographer... Hmmm.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#16 mellibean

mellibean
            • 69 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:20 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by raisinblur
              Hi, hope you don't mind me asking, but... how much did you pay for Michelle Turner or can you give a ballpark figure? Her photos are gorgeous! I'm getting married at Las Caletas in May 2008 and am looking for a PV photographer. There seem to be a lot of great photogs around, but none of them in PV, and paying for their travel and lodging would be beyond my budget. It would be awesome if Michelle Turner happened to be in PV the same time as our wedding.
              i got an email from michelle turner. i asked her for price it starts at 4,500 if she is in mexico. im looking into april of next year and she said that shes going to be the the first couple of days in april dont know if shes going to be there in may.

#17 mellibean

mellibean
              • 69 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:24 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                lol, YES! Between the location and date it's been driving me a little batty.

But we both really like the idea of PV. I love, love, love the combination of beautiful, lush mountains and good beach/ocean! Also, my Dad was married there so that's special. I remember feeling especially enchanted during my short stay there, albeit many years ago. As for the date, we're thinking Memorial Day might be a good date because ppl will have a long weekend. Ooooh, the details are possibly coming together..!!!
                do you have a place in mind for your ceremony?

#18 mellibean

mellibean
                • 69 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 03:00 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  Here is a helpful thread as well - I believe most of these photographers are from the U.S., but there are a few in Mexico as well. http://bestdestinati....ographers.html

Mellibean - I know you're looking at Las Caletas (have you narrowed the location down yet? I think I've seen you post about a few locations) - but Las Caletas does work with a handful of photographers - I know they're posted in a couple threads, but I can try to dg them up if you need. They actually might already be in the list that's a part of this thread ...

http://bestdestinati....ographers.html
                  wow!!! thats a list. i recognize some of the photographers i guessing from this websit. i will look into it. but i think im going to lay off it untill i hear a response about the vow renewal thing wish me luck. hope i will be able to to my thing there.

#19 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:08 AM

Quote:
                    do you have a place in mind for your ceremony?
                    Although Playa Fiesta was our top choice, Dreams PV follows as a close second and as of right now it looks like Dreams is winning. I haven't really checked into Las Caletas yet. I'm not sure about the idea of a boat ride with butterflies already in my tummy.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#20 nat4crim

nat4crim
                    • 163 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:17 PM

Don't worry about the boat ride since you will go over to Las Caletas early in the morning and have all day to relax before the ceremony.

As for Michelle Turner, her photography is good but way out of my budget

I also received an email from Elizabeth Medina and although her prices are not as high as Michelle Turner's they are still out of my budget. Plus you need to fly her and an assistant to PV as she is in Meridia Mexico.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users