Punta Cana....Which resort????

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Danielle327

Danielle327
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:49 PM

Hi All,

I am planning on getting married in Punta Cana in November 2010 (not opposed to Puerto Plata). I have been researching resorts but I am very very confused.

I want a nice wedding ...obviously :) Would like to keep my budget all in $15k (including our travel), probably around 40ish guests, and would like a reasonable priced resort for my guests.

Wondering if anyone has suggestions...?

TIA!!

Danielle

#2 ashleed

ashleed
    • 161 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:53 PM

I am in your same boat!!! I was dead set on Paradisus Punta Cana and now I'm not so sure.... :)

#3 lesandlynda

lesandlynda
      • 199 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:23 PM

Best of luck with finding your perfect place.......enjoy!

#4 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
        • 553 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:17 PM

Have you searched travel sites and seen which resorts were some of the cheapest, including your flights....Most of the resorts in Punta Cana are excellent.

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:30 PM

Hi Danielle, we actually have a few threads already started on many of the different resorts in Punta Cana, you should check those out, as I' am sure they will help in narrowing down your choices.

#6 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:24 PM

All the girls on here are probably going to recommend their resort, i know i would. So your best bet would be to search through the wedding review section of the forum and see what some girls have said about their weddings. Plus a lot of girls post pics of their weddings on there too. Than once you get a list of some resorts you want to check out more I would probably talk to a TA, there's some great ones on the forum and see what they say about your choices plus they can give you prices or price estimates.

I have a link to my review of the PPR if that's a resort your interested in.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users