Photo

handmade jewelery- does anybody know of anyone?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 MarieSam

MarieSam
  • VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:58 PM

I bought all my wedding jewelry at NOVICA - Home Decor, Jewelry & Gifts by Talented Artisans Worldwide (a manufacturer with ties to National Geographics because of all the natural type jewelry they offer) -- it's a collection of handmade jewelry from artists all over the world and the quality is amazing!! I really lked the designs because they have a very bohemian feel to them. Some pieces can be pricey but there are also some steals as well -- also have a $10 coupon that comes in handy right on their site!!

#12 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
    • 349 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:59 AM

My best friend (and BM) is making all of our jewlery for my wedding. She has an online store on Shophandmade.com http://www.shophandm...tore1=blubailey you can also email her and she would be more than happy to create whatevever it is that you are looking for. She does amazing work!!! blubaileyjewelry@hotmail.com
      WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#13 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:11 PM

I don't know if the people on this site will do commissioned stuff but there is definitely some gorgeous handmade jewelery there. I got my wedding earrings from a woman in India who made them.

NOVICA - Home Decor, Jewelry & Gifts by Talented Artisans Worldwide

Good luck! :)

#14 Angela139

Angela139
        • 455 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:32 PM

Hi Christina! A good friend of mine is a jewelry artist and she works with real stones - she is amazing! Her website is <whitelotusdesign.net>, and her email is eracz@whitelotusdesign.net.

:)

#15 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
          • 365 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:05 PM

Thanks ladies.

I appreciate all of the feedback!

#16 antiquealive

antiquealive
            • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

Hello ChristinaP,

As per my experience i  love to buy any type of handmade gifts,  or whatever else from the online shop antiquealive. I have a great shopping expeince there. You may visit them antiquealive.com.

Thank you

Mother of Pearl

#17 antiquealive

antiquealive
              • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

Hello ChristinaP,

As per my experience i  love to buy any type of handmade gifts,  or whatever else from the online shop antiquealive. I have a great shopping expeince there. You may visit them antiquealive.com.

Thank you

#18 andreann

andreann
                • 69 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

Posted Image Posted Image This is my custom made coin pearl and vermeil necklace. I also got turquoise ones for my bridesmaids and mom. I dont mean to self promote but I am a jewelry designer and work with a company in Guatemala that promotes the development of low income women through jewelry production, and I do custom work with gemstones. Pm me if you are still looking Id be happy to help.

#19 zimo9899

zimo9899
                  • Banned
                  • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:28 PM

eozy has many turquoise jewelry,you can visit it.hope it can help you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users