Sign in to follow this  
ChristinaP

handmade jewelery- does anybody know of anyone?

I bought all my wedding jewelry at NOVICA - Home Decor, Jewelry & Gifts by Talented Artisans Worldwide (a manufacturer with ties to National Geographics because of all the natural type jewelry they offer) -- it's a collection of handmade jewelry from artists all over the world and the quality is amazing!! I really lked the designs because they have a very bohemian feel to them. Some pieces can be pricey but there are also some steals as well -- also have a $10 coupon that comes in handy right on their site!!

Hello ChristinaP,

As per my experience i  love to buy any type of handmade gifts,  or whatever else from the online shop antiquealive. I have a great shopping expeince there. You may visit them antiquealive.com.

Thank you

400 400 This is my custom made coin pearl and vermeil necklace. I also got turquoise ones for my bridesmaids and mom. I dont mean to self promote but I am a jewelry designer and work with a company in Guatemala that promotes the development of low income women through jewelry production, and I do custom work with gemstones. Pm me if you are still looking Id be happy to help.