Photo

handmade jewelery- does anybody know of anyone?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
  • 365 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:24 PM

Hello ladies,

I am looking for someone who would design and make jewelry for my BM's and myself. I have been looking for someone who works with real stones, as I really like the turquoise colored rocks.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

#2 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:32 PM

I worked with Agape Gems from this forum and had a great experience with her!!! She actually went to a bridal store to find my BM dresses so she could see the fabric in person, then she emailed me a pic of the materials for approval, then pics of the final product before mailing... I did have a couple of minor adjustments and she was happy to make the changes. I will look for her info on BDW and send you the link.
      Here is her Etsy site:
      AGAPE GEMS by agapegems on Etsy

#3 autjo

autjo
      • 2,182 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:33 PM

Have you looked on etsy.com?

#4 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,921 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:38 PM

Here is my planning thread, there are pics of the jewlery Coutney made for me here:
          http://bestdestinati....-thread-35299/

#5 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
          • 365 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by kate.com
            Here is my planning thread, there are pics of the jewlery Coutney made for me here:
            http://bestdestinati....-thread-35299/
            Thanks for your help ladies.

Kate- Everything looked beautiful from start to finish! Congrats.
            As for your jewelry- Did you give her an idea of your girls dresses and all that, and she just went with that? Or did you have a more specific idea? It turned out fantastic, and I loved how it was all different, and a llittle something extra for your MOH.

#6 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,921 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ChristinaP
              Thanks for your help ladies.

Kate- Everything looked beautiful from start to finish! Congrats.
              As for your jewelry- Did you give her an idea of your girls dresses and all that, and she just went with that? Or did you have a more specific idea? It turned out fantastic, and I loved how it was all different, and a llittle something extra for your MOH.
              Yes, I sent her pics and she went to the bridal shop that carried JLM and looked at the fabric. I wanted them all to be unique but same materials. So one BM never wears necklaces so I had a bracelet and chandalear earrings for her. Then a necklace and smaller earings for the other... and in the ad for my MOHs dress the model was wearing a long necklace and I thought it was fabulous!
              I know Jaqueline used Agape Gems too and LOVED the outcome but she took her pics down recently do to work/privacy. If you PM her Im sure she'd share.

#7 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:02 PM

I went to Etsy.com and had them made by Adrienne from Luxedeluxe. She has a website but features wayyyy more new designs at Etsy. =)

#8 Sloan

Sloan
                • 1,279 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:18 PM

I got mine and my BM's jewellery off a seller from Etsy as well. Click the image to open in full size.
                  Necklace

Click the image to open in full size.
                  Earrings

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:22 PM

I can only ditto everyone before me. I *heart* etsy! I have spent so much money on there supporting talented individuals. I haven't used Courtney at Agape Gems, but I've seen alot of what she's made and always love it!

#10 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
                    • 516 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:57 PM

I had my MOH and my jewelry made by Rebecca from CharmedGifts at Etsy. She was awesome at the customizing.

So much more than just a gift shop by charmedgifts on Etsy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users