#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:56 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jessicanparti
    this year 2007. i think iwas at caletas the day Jamie got married--she's a blonde, right? She seemed so calm that day, i was amazed. thanks for the links, i'll check those out. where did you honeymoon?
    Jamy got married June 2 - that's so funny you were there! we went to Hawaii for our honeymoon - a lot of travel, but we always wanted to honeymoon there. and we had our legal ceremony in Maui.

#12 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 05:05 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by akh
      i'm so excited for you! i asked Nicole if i was the only bride who had NEVER seen Las Caletas before her wedding - and she thought so! too funny. i am so glad you were able to see things beforehand ... and that you love it!
      I will also be a bride who has never seen Las Caletas. The pictures do it justice.

Also, my hairdresser is flying down to Mexico to do my wedding. I was getting my hair done and told her I was getting married in PV. She got so excited and volunteered to do my hair. I couldn't refuse....and why would I? It seems that a lot of people love the excuse to take a vacation and seeing your wedding is an added plus.
      Happily married since 2008

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:10 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Waiting_for_Sunshine
        I will also be a bride who has never seen Las Caletas. The pictures do it justice..
        i have to disagree here ... the pictures DON'T do it justice. you will not believe it when you get there - it's amazing, so much better than in pictures! are you not doing your site visit before the wedding?

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Waiting_for_Sunshine
        Also, my hairdresser is flying down to Mexico to do my wedding. I was getting my hair done and told her I was getting married in PV. She got so excited and volunteered to do my hair. I couldn't refuse....and why would I? It seems that a lot of people love the excuse to take a vacation and seeing your wedding is an added plus.
        that is so cool! is she just paying her own way and treating it as a vacation? that's awesome!

#14 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 04:38 PM

I'm planning on doing the site visit a few days prior to the wedding. But other than that, we booked the site because we thought it was gorgeous by pictures alone.
          Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users