Photo

Wedding Linens Direct (aka Pouch World Inc) is AWESOME!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 baj

baj
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:35 PM

look great, thanks for sharing

#12 Misti

Misti
    • 55 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:21 AM

Be weary of this company For me, the color did not look like it does online, nor did it look like a "turquoise."  They posted their "store room hours" online so I went buy to see if I could exchage it.  I had NOT opened the package - it was sealed, so I didnt think there would be any problem exchanging it.  Upon walking in, I got so many strange looks and uncomfortable faces.  Women in the office stared continuously as I talked to Robert (of Weddinglinendirect).  I dont know how they were so shocked someone was in the office.  Apparently, they do not want people to come visit their store, despite the storeroom hours posted.  He said he would not exchange them for me there and I had to pay for shipping.  Shipping was $8.49 (surprisingly expensive for a house 15 min away).  This meant I was to pay $25.47 in shipping 20 chair sashes 3 times.  That DOUBLED the amount for the sashes!!! I do not want to pay $50 for twenty dollar chair sashes that did NOT match the description or the picture.  Oh wait! I fogot.  They also wanted me to pay a 35% RESTOCKING FEE on top of that! So it would be $60.00 for some cheap quality, wrongly labeled chair sashes worth $20. What a scam!!!!!!

#13 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:34 AM

I am a little leary ordering sashes online because I don't want the color to be the wrong color.  Thanks for posting this!

Originally Posted by Misti 

Be weary of this company For me, the color did not look like it does online, nor did it look like a "turquoise."  They posted their "store room hours" online so I went buy to see if I could exchage it.  I had NOT opened the package - it was sealed, so I didnt think there would be any problem exchanging it.  Upon walking in, I got so many strange looks and uncomfortable faces.  Women in the office stared continuously as I talked to Robert (of Weddinglinendirect).  I dont know how they were so shocked someone was in the office.  Apparently, they do not want people to come visit their store, despite the storeroom hours posted.  He said he would not exchange them for me there and I had to pay for shipping.  Shipping was $8.49 (surprisingly expensive for a house 15 min away).  This meant I was to pay $25.47 in shipping 20 chair sashes 3 times.  That DOUBLED the amount for the sashes!!! I do not want to pay $50 for twenty dollar chair sashes that did NOT match the description or the picture.  Oh wait! I fogot.  They also wanted me to pay a 35% RESTOCKING FEE on top of that! So it would be $60.00 for some cheap quality, wrongly labeled chair sashes worth $20. What a scam!!!!!!

#14 Afaybik

Afaybik
      • 99 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:42 AM

We ordered samples of chair sashes, napkins, table runners and table overlays and the colors were exactly as they had online.  Got the samples in a few days and ordered what we wanted.  The price was right too!  The company's website is www.tableclothsfactory.com - very satisfied!

#15 Marlena

Marlena
        • 254 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:36 AM

I just ordered some organza table runners from efavormart.com. They ended up costing $2.39 each. And shipping was cheap. I'm waiting for them to arrive, but for that price I couldn't not order them!

#16 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
          • 335 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:45 PM

I ordered the organza sashes a few weeks ago and they're perfect.  They are the exact coral colour I was looking for!  I couldn't be happier with them!  

That being said, I had a really hard time dealing with this company.  They kept rejecting our order as they said that our credit card address did not match the mailing address we submitted.  I called several times and they kept telling me there was nothing they could do to help us and we would have to buy them elsewhere.  Talk about poor customer service.  Turns out their system could not process our order because the way you input your address put our unit number at then end of our mailing address, not at the beginning!  So that apparently made our address incorrect!  Thankfully I figured this out by trial and error!   So if you live in a condo or apartment, make sure your unit number is in the right spot!  

#17 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
            • 402 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:27 AM

i really like the colors you chose

#18 Coco YUL

Coco YUL
              • 162 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

Will probably order from them...

#19 Tablecloths

Tablecloths
                • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

Hi

Don't forget to check out TableclothsForLess.com they have great deals on wedding linens, and they often have good coupon deals.

Tablecloth For Less

#20 Firefli514

Firefli514
                  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:46 AM

I had a horrible experience with Wedding linens direct. I ordered hundreds of dollars worth of linens from them and paid a very large shipping fee. When I received my order..all of my linens were packed so tight into two cheap boxes that both boxes had busted open. When I counted my items I was missing one tablecloth. I contacted the company and they have repeatedly accused me of lying to them about the missing tablecloth and are refusing to send it to me. ( I spent hundreds of dollars ...why would I lie about one single $22 tablecloth?) I'm so appalled by their customer service and hate that I gave this company any of my money... I can't send the others back either because the company charges an outrageous 35% restocking fee if you return the merchandise. As far as I'm concerned this company stole my money... please save yourself the headache and don't order from them.... I'm still arguing back and forth with "Karen" who is incredibly rude and insulting and the only resolution that they're giving me is that IF they can get a refund from UPS then they'll refund me for the tablecloth... I haven't even asked for a refund, all I want is the tablecloth that I ordered, paid for and never received...they're awful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users