Photo

*Missing* Boston Terrier in Bloomington IN **Update FOUND**

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:43 AM

Thanks everyone that posted on facebook. He wasn't our foster, but we did help transport him from the puppymill. There were 8 Boston's we got from them, and they are are very timid around new people. It's so sad to see them like this, I really hope he's ok and if anyone knows ANYONE around that area, or even posts it to your facebook/myspace account, maybe we can bring him back home.

I just found out this morning that the family that adopted him, the women's mom is dying in the hospital and has been having a really hard time with the though of loosing her mom and now loosing her new dog.

#12 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:47 AM

So sad! Poor little guy. One of my Bostons lost an eye too, so I have a soft spot for one-eyed pups. Keep us in the loop and fingers crossed for a safe return! Our Bostons are notorious escapers too, so hopefully he'll return home soon.

#13 adurrell

adurrell
      • 49 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:33 AM

I have two Boston Terriers: Booger and Chloe. Chloe love getting out of the yard but luckily we always end up chasing her down. He's in my thoughts. I hope he's returned safely.

#14 echo2_62

echo2_62
        • 1,049 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:53 AM

Has anyone from the rescue been able to go door to door in the neighborhood to ask who might've seen him or taken this little guy in? Either that or hopefully he's hiding underneath someone's porch or deck etc. I hope you find him soon! This guy has had a rough life as it is and he deserves some security.

#15 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
          • 484 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:23 PM

Awe I hope he's found soon, he's had a hard enough life already he needs lots of love and cuddles!
            Hoping and praying for a speedy and safe return to his foster family! :o)
            Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
            Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
            My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#16 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:56 PM

Well still no luck with finding him. The rescue is putting a team of people together to go door to door over the weekend. Where the family lives, there is a lot of houses, so we are hoping someone has him and is keeping him safe and warm.

#17 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:06 PM

Great news, someone just called the 800# and has Frankie in her home. We are still trying to get ahold of the family that adopted him, but are thrilled that he's safe and warm. THanks everyone for the good thoughts, it worked. :-)

#18 SusieQ

SusieQ
                • 1,603 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:08 PM

That is great news

#19 MayaLove

MayaLove
                  • 369 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:11 PM

That is wonderful!
                    Jenna & Chris
                    Soon to have a lifetime supply of donuts.
                    My BDW Blog

#20 azulskies

azulskies
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:11 PM

Aww I'm so happy to hear that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users