April 2010 brides - get fit!

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#191 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by echo2_62
    Okay have I mentioned before that I LOVE having a trainer?!?! I've been going for three weeks now and my hour-long workouts aren't enough! It goes by so quickly every single time. I'm also doing a set of six-week running programs during the rest of the week (5 days at about a half hour per run) and my trainer said tonight that I'm definitely in a good position to be seeing results by the wedding!!! I know I'm lucky that I don't have a lot of weight that I'm trying to get off but he said that because I'm doing toning and have a small margin of change to make, it's going to be a lot of hard work for me. The strange thing is that I'm actually REALLY excited about it!

Hope everyone else has been keeping on it!

lost 2 more pounds in the last 2 weeks - I can't believe how much my strength has increased too. I know exactly what you mean that the hour goes by so fast - next week I'll be going to him 5 days a week till the wedding or I run out of $$! FI sees the difference too.

I'd like to lose about 10 more pounds which should be doable in the next 2 months - its more about the inches for me than anything else. I just have that stubborn belly fat - you would think I had a kid or something!

#192 echo2_62

• 1,049 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:05 PM

Holy Smokes!!! FIVE DAYS A WEEK with a trainer?!?!?!?! That's CRAZY! You're going to look totally fab by the time you walk down the aisle. Way to go on another two pounds too!

#193 JaziandSwag

• 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:53 AM

I'm late...but this all still rings true years later!  Your words are still great motivation!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users