• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#191 jk1101

jk1101
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by echo2_62
    Okay have I mentioned before that I LOVE having a trainer?!?! I've been going for three weeks now and my hour-long workouts aren't enough! It goes by so quickly every single time. I'm also doing a set of six-week running programs during the rest of the week (5 days at about a half hour per run) and my trainer said tonight that I'm definitely in a good position to be seeing results by the wedding!!! I know I'm lucky that I don't have a lot of weight that I'm trying to get off but he said that because I'm doing toning and have a small margin of change to make, it's going to be a lot of hard work for me. The strange thing is that I'm actually REALLY excited about it!

Hope everyone else has been keeping on it!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THE TRAINER!!!!!

lost 2 more pounds in the last 2 weeks - I can't believe how much my strength has increased too. I know exactly what you mean that the hour goes by so fast - next week I'll be going to him 5 days a week till the wedding or I run out of $$! FI sees the difference too.

I'd like to lose about 10 more pounds which should be doable in the next 2 months - its more about the inches for me than anything else. I just have that stubborn belly fat - you would think I had a kid or something!

#192 echo2_62

echo2_62
    • 1,049 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:05 PM

Holy Smokes!!! FIVE DAYS A WEEK with a trainer?!?!?!?! That's CRAZY! You're going to look totally fab by the time you walk down the aisle. Way to go on another two pounds too!

#193 JaziandSwag

JaziandSwag
      • 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:53 AM

I'm late...but this all still rings true years later!  Your words are still great motivation!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users