Sign in to follow this  
echo2_62

April 2010 brides - get fit!

Back on track - the baby is sleeping and I'm going to speed clean the house then jump on the elliptical and do abs...that's probably it for today still feeling pretty weak!!

Still have to figure out what's for supper :o(

Ugh the last few days have been too frustrating! I've been super busy during the day time and haven't gotten my workouts in, but then when i'm exhausted later at night (think at least 10 or 11pm) all I want to do is jump out of bed and go run on my treadmill! What the heck is wrong with my internal clock!?!?! LOL!

Good job with getting on the elliptical Suzy! Hopefully it will actually help your body to fight that yucky cold right out of you!

lol!!

what time do you go to bed/sleep at?

they sayyou can work out 2 hours before actually sleeping. They aslo say to work out at YOUR most energise time eve if that means 11. Actually was going home from my parents thanksgiving evening around 10:30 and I saw a man joggying !!

Ok...so I need to confess.....I haven't worked out all weekend...and I didn't get up this morning either like I normally do. Dang Thanksgiving......I ate horrible all weekend and all the visiting with family.....I just didn't have time. Then when this morning rolled around I just didn't want to get up early. I have Volleyball tonight ....and I promised myself I will get up tomorrow morning!!!

Did anyone else indulge over this Thanksgiving weekendhuh.gif I think I ate my weight in Pumpkin pie's and cheesecake!!

O.K. so I'm totally in the get in shape mode as well..6months til the big day and I'm determined to be tip top shape. I read that someone wanted to know how to tone up the inner thigh muscles...

For me, the best method is lunges...they totally suck to do cause it's hard but I swear they work.

Ive been bad on not talking to much on the April brides thread but Ill pop in here! I just starting doing Jilliam Micheal's 30day shred and I LOVE IT. My calfs hurt but in a good way. I cant believe we are under the 6month mark im want to scream and pull my hair out at the same time. Im wanting to loose 20lbs and Ill be set :) Good luck to you ladies and Ill try and check in more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikicrosby View Post
Ok...so I need to confess.....I haven't worked out all weekend...and I didn't get up this morning either like I normally do. Dang Thanksgiving......I ate horrible all weekend and all the visiting with family.....I just didn't have time. Then when this morning rolled around I just didn't want to get up early. I have Volleyball tonight ....and I promised myself I will get up tomorrow morning!!!

Did anyone else indulge over this Thanksgiving weekendhuh.gif I think I ate my weight in Pumpkin pie's and cheesecake!!
your not alone!! the FI just came back too from a business trip plus the holidays. I have to also admit I over ate and didn't do any work out. But i got back to it yesterday. I can say I didn't gain a lbs or a inch, I count myself lucky!But I can't promise it wont happen again for the next big holiday (Xmas)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribbeanLover View Post
lol!!
what time do you go to bed/sleep at?
they sayyou can work out 2 hours before actually sleeping. They aslo say to work out at YOUR most energise time eve if that means 11. Actually was going home from my parents thanksgiving evening around 10:30 and I saw a man joggying !!
Okay get ready to laugh some more. We normally will go to bed at like 9:30 or 10pm because FI is prematurely OLD!! LOL!, okay well really it's just because he's a morning person and we miss a bit of rush hour each way by going in to work earlier and leaving earlier. So to do that, I get up at 5am every day sad.gif I'm totally NOT a morning person however so I'm not exactly pleasant in the morning and I'm still wanting to stay up later even if I am tired. It started when we were dating, because if we were each on our own schedules, we'd barely even see each other! Plus we often had evening sports and stuff to get off to etc. etc. But it totally sucks getting the urge to jump up and go for a run or something, knowing that I'll only have maybe five or six hours sleep ahead of me. And I really, really, really need my sleep!

I never work out on the weekends....we're usually doing stuff but I did move tree branches with the FILs for a couple of hours...I figured that counted. Made it to the gym yesterday to do the super hard elliptical - I don't know what your gyms have - our gym has 3 different types - yesterday I did my least favorite kind, but I got to watch Oprah while I was on it...LOL!