April 2010 brides - get fit!

echo2_62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melidell View Post
My parents are from PEI, but I lived in NS for years- finished high school there in Dartmouth(Cole Harbour High, baby) and University too-- Dalhousie. Lol at darkside- you know the only good thing about Dartmouth is the view of Halifax lol. My FI is from Canso, born and bred. We'll be in Halifax for a visit just before the wedding and we'll fly out of Halifax to Cuba with most of the family. We've been in the NWT for over two years now, so even November back home is sounding good to me at this point. I load up on seafood whenever I get home too!
My MOM is from PEI!!! still have a ton of family there! St Louis (past Tignish - aka the boonies!) There may even be a few family members willing to leave the Island to come to Mexico...but that may change!! I'm a Prince Andrew baby!!! So we're rivals! Although I didn't rival with anyone!! lol The view of Hali is definitely a great view - agreed totally!! lol
Wholly NWT huh! Are you planning on staying there for a lot longer? It must get a little cold :o)
Such a small BDW World, I love it!!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and yes, we're staying for a few more years at least (we actually like it here- which was a surprise) and it most definitely gets cold! Prince Andrew, hmm? I have an ex who went there but I won't hold it against you lol! My parents are from Kensington/ New London. Crazy small world!

You wouldn't believe the number of Maritmers living up here- we joke all the time that we came all of this way just to end up hanging out with people from back home all the time! Is it like that for you guys too?

Your girls are nuts!! I mean the dentiest!! that's insane..I don't mind it, but i def don't look forward to it. I wish I hard your frame of mind! lol

nikicrosby,

good for you!!! you would never catch me up that early, let along working out. I admire you!!

Suzy,

Dartmourth, my FI father grew up there! what a small world! and both you and Melidell

know the schools you've been too, way to small of a world!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melidell View Post
Yes and yes, we're staying for a few more years at least (we actually like it here- which was a surprise) and it most definitely gets cold! Prince Andrew, hmm? I have an ex who went there but I won't hold it against you lol! My parents are from Kensington/ New London. Crazy small world!
You wouldn't believe the number of Maritmers living up here- we joke all the time that we came all of this way just to end up hanging out with people from back home all the time! Is it like that for you guys too?
That is totally like us!!! Our Thanksgiving dinner this weekend will even be all Maritimers!! It's soooooo funny!
Well here in Calgary today it was pretty cold, snowed off and on all day - I'm not looking forward to the winter - I'm a sun seeker!! Can't wait till April 2010!! lol

Tracy - it is such a small world!!! Does your FI still have family in Dartmouth??

To all Ladies - I have slacked bad today, was on the go with the baby and didn't do any work out...not to mention I really want to bake brownies right now...have a bad craving for some brownies, even FI wants brownies - this could be bad!! lol

Suzy,

I think the have mostly change location to Halifax,Sydney,Lunenburg,Yarmouth

We loved it there, I would love to buy land there I found a few lots lol!!

I say go ahead eat the brownies, and work twice as hard tomorrow! I love brownies and I've been craving them too!!! Have a bite for me

To be honest, You wouldn't realize just how much cals your losing but walking around the house, or going around from place to place doing errands. You probably lost 2,000-3,000 cals on top of carrying the baby, or put the stroller in and out of the car. So don't worry!! enjoy!

Well Thank You Tracy you have twisted my rubbery arms!! lol

Going to make brownies right now, and if I could mail some to ya I would!!

Good job on your workout BTW, I will have to work double hard tomorrow - especially because of the weekend we have in store for us!

I wish I had the metabolism of my FI, I swear he can just think about working out and he slims and tones right up nice and tight!! Drives me nuts!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMuscara View Post
It has been 3 days of doing the P90X and eating well. I am REALLY going to try and do this. It definately does take a lot of time but Id love to get through the 3 months
KMuscara:
I LOVE the P90X work out system - don't get me wrong.
I just wish I had the time to devote to it, it's really hard with a baby...

But I'm still doing a lot of the work outs I learned from P90X - the ab work out!! OMG I love it, it's absolutely crazy!!!!

If you can really devote yourself and work out the hardest you've ever worked out before you will definitely see amazing results - It's all about pushing yourself to the ultimate limit to get the ultimate results!!
Tony did annoy me after a while!! lol