April 2010 brides - get fit!

echo2_62

JKitten,

I truly don't believe you need lipo, at all. I don't think a doc would approve it for you either, i know what you feel like, believe me, I've changed weight a million times due to steroids I had to take for my disease. I'm sure if you keep up your work out, and whatever else your doc may advise will get you into shape, and look like what you want to feel like. IMO you look great, especially with whatever illness you battle. and I am sure the FI thinks your drop dead grogeous, it's why he wants to be with you (of course for million other reason lol)

I feel ya suzy, I have endometriosis (not sure if anyone knows what it is) shorty story, I suffer horrible pain when I get my periods, that it usually send me to the hospital (from non stop throughing up) lack of energy and all that like you, so I haven't been able to work out. I haven't been able to eat either, so I've lost a few lbs, haven't tried the dress on, but wasn't worried about the dress as much as toning the butt and stomach!

I've decided to take the bra out of my party/ttd dress. I will be doing this friday.

It's way to much for my body and dress (they way the lady fitted to my body)

as you guys can see, the bra she put in is way to much, looks so fake, and makes crease in that area. is it just me?!

Click the image to open in full size.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracy - I think the dress looks great on you but if you feel that "They" look fake then definitely take the bra out to make you more comfortable - They do look perky! and perky isn't always a bad thing!! lol It's just whatever makes you comfortable!

Sucks with endometriosis, I don't have it, but I do know a lot of women that do have it - and I'm glad I don't!! That time is terrible enough without adding that syndrome on top of it! Hope you feel better soon!

And I love your party/tdd dress, it's really pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribbeanLover View Post
JKitten,
I truly don't believe you need lipo, at all. I don't think a doc would approve it for you either, i know what you feel like, believe me, I've changed weight a million times due to steroids I had to take for my disease. I'm sure if you keep up your work out, and whatever else your doc may advise will get you into shape, and look like what you want to feel like. IMO you look great, especially with whatever illness you battle. and I am sure the FI thinks your drop dead grogeous, it's why he wants to be with you (of course for million other reason lol)

I feel ya suzy, I have endometriosis (not sure if anyone knows what it is) shorty story, I suffer horrible pain when I get my periods, that it usually send me to the hospital (from non stop throughing up) lack of energy and all that like you, so I haven't been able to work out. I haven't been able to eat either, so I've lost a few lbs, haven't tried the dress on, but wasn't worried about the dress as much as toning the butt and stomach!
I've decided to take the bra out of my party/ttd dress. I will be doing this friday.
It's way to much for my body and dress (they way the lady fitted to my body)

as you guys can see, the bra she put in is way to much, looks so fake, and makes crease in that area. is it just me?!
Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you for saying that - my FI actually had offered to get me lipo for my birthday if I wanted it - he's all about looking your best. I know he loves me and thinks I'm beautiful and he's very proud of me for trying so hard, but I just look at the backs of my legs and my belly that hangs over even when I'm starting to fit into single digit sizes. One of my friends got married and posted pics with her bikini bottom that said "mrs blah blah" on it and she looked so good, I'd love to be able to do that.

Suzy I have no clue how long it takes for it to look good afterwards - I'm going ask the dr on Friday and see what he says. He has a whole Aesthetics group and does botox and Restylane and stuff - I'm sure he'll have a plastic surgeon to refer me to.

And I know endometriosis is super painful. I'm sorry you have to go through that. I think the dress looks great, but if you aren't happy with how it looks, get it fixed. Otherwise you'll hate yourself in it on your happiest day!

Tracy your dress is so pretty! I agree with Suzy that 'the girls' are looking perky and that's not always bad! Sometimes I only wish that I could have that definition of my own! LOL!

But yes, YOU are the one who needs to feel good about the way you look, and basically feel like, well, YOU! I had that problem just trying on dresses - they just made me feel like I was trying to hard or something. So if that's how the extra padding makes you see yourself, then don't bother! I think you're going to look amazing no matter which way you go.

Thank you guys so so much!! your truly amazing people. I am so lucky i found you guys!!!

They do look perky lol ,but it does feel like i am trying to hard. so I will see if the lady has smaller padding to put in. I go tomorrow for my other dress fitting as well, kill 2 birds with 1 stone ( I never like that saying lol) the dress is pretty for something i rushed into buying when it was a size 12, it was just so I wouldn't be hot all night, and then for ttd.

How is the work out going for everyone? I started very slow last night, a few lunges, no crunch's tho sad.gif *sigh* I really wanted to be toned up for the BD session I have planned for Mike's wedding gift.

I'm doing pretty well this week- I went to an Aquafit class last night to shake things up a bit and I may go tomorrow morning as well. I went for a nice walk with my friend and our dogs the other night, too. I plan to get on the eliptical tonight once FI gets home from work, and I just got a new exercise ball to do some crunches on. I'm not seeing much difference yet, but we'll see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melidell View Post
I'm doing pretty well this week- I went to an Aquafit class last night to shake things up a bit and I may go tomorrow morning as well. I went for a nice walk with my friend and our dogs the other night, too. I plan to get on the eliptical tonight once FI gets home from work, and I just got a new exercise ball to do some crunches on. I'm not seeing much difference yet, but we'll see how it goes.
good for you!!! I've not been good at all =( I wont see any results this way lol!
Thanks for the post, May make me motivated a little more!

Oh- I love your dress, Tracy! It is just gorgeous and looks great on you too! I don't think the bra looks funny, but if it's just not you a smaller one would look fine, too. I'm in the same boat- my mother and I were cracking up when I tried on dresses with how flat some of them made me look lol. We quickly discovered a plunging neckline was not the way to go and I went with a more structured strapless, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melidell View Post
Oh- I love your dress, Tracy! It is just gorgeous and looks great on you too! I don't think the bra looks funny, but if it's just not you a smaller one would look fine, too. I'm in the same boat- my mother and I were cracking up when I tried on dresses with how flat some of them made me look lol. We quickly discovered a plunging neckline was not the way to go and I went with a more structured strapless, too!
Thank you so much! yeah it's funny how some will look good on you, and some just look horrible. I decided to take those padding out, and put something smaller, they way I worded was 'people will see me in my bikini, then they will see me in this dress,and wonder what happened while putting it on, they make think I got breast implantes over night' the lady thought it was funny, but understood where I wa coming from, I told her my idea was like a bathingsuit padding. I will def show you guys the out come.
Do you have you dress? Would love to see it.

Ok so it doesn't look like this week is going to start off good...

I've just finished cooking chicken adobo, pancit noodles, spring rolls, rice and a coconut cream pie; enough food for the 8 people who were supposed to be here at 6pm - and no one is coming!! I'm not pissed about the no shows, I'm pissed that I know have all this food and I'm going to have to eat it!! Even my FI is at work unexpectedly!

I think I'll eat this whole pie to myself!! :o(