Photo

Bathroom Decor???

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Natural

Natural
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:53 AM

What are you ladies doing to decorate the venue bathrooms This was a suggestion I read on a Wedding Planner's website...she mentioned decorating the bathroom and bar.

Any suggestions
    Life is too short to be serious...so laugh a little

http://tickers.Ticke....hYF/weight.png

http://tickers.Ticke....o/exercise.png

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:11 AM

We didn't, b/c the bathroom and bar weren't private but open to the whole resort. We did decorate the area we had our private reception though...

#3 KRama

KRama
      • 421 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:49 AM

I don't plan on doing anything at the resort since, like Carly said, the bathrooms are public. But I do plan on decorating them at our AHR. There's not much we can do short of demolishing the 80's style turquoise counters and stalls of the community hall but I plan on putting fresh flowers, Bath & Body Works soaps and lotions, candles and an amenities basket (hair spray, tampons, deoderant, etc).

#4 smith3576

smith3576
        • 290 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:41 AM

I think we're going to do ours, even though it is public. There isn't much space, so we'll just put out a little basket with lotion, hair spray, face blotter, spray deodorant, etc. and a sign that it's for our guests and hopefully others don't use it up! It's a smaller bathroom and I don't think it gets much traffic.
          We're married! Jamie

#5 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
          • 612 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:08 AM

I definitely plan on decorating the bar area. I was going to print out a drink menu and put it a fancy frame - maybe... and I'm bringing baby pics of me and FI so I was thinking of incorporating those somewhere too - probably the guest book table....
            ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
            My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#6 sweetiecat

sweetiecat
            • 186 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:08 AM

I've been to weddings with an amenities basket, and it really dresses up the bathroom a bit. I don't think you need to worry about decorating the whole bathroom, maybe just a basket with small deodorants, body spray, safety pins, mints, etc. and a scented candle or bouquet.

Really though, it is just another detail that you could add but isn't a necessary item. I'm sure it would be appreciated by your guests though.

#7 Island Bride

Island Bride
              • 330 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 04:16 AM

I found a website that sells wedding toilet paper! how awesome! thats a neat little way to fancy up your bathroom!

Wedding Print Toilet Paper

Its $2.99 a roll.. not bad!

#8 gettinghitched2010

gettinghitched2010
                • 158 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:59 PM

I am doing baskets...

#9 butterflyaniam

butterflyaniam
                  • 260 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:37 AM

I also bought bunch of toilet paper printed with wedding couple and other printed with hearts. Just want to put the smile on guest's faces when they go to use the bathroom:)

#10 Sjnovot

Sjnovot
                    • 154 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:41 PM

a childhood photo of the bride on the ladies restroom and a childhood photo of the groom on the men's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users