Sign in to follow this  
Natural

Bathroom Decor???

What are you ladies doing to decorate the venue bathroomshuh.gif This was a suggestion I read on a Wedding Planner's website...she mentioned decorating the bathroom and bar.

Any suggestionshuh.gif

I don't plan on doing anything at the resort since, like Carly said, the bathrooms are public. But I do plan on decorating them at our AHR. There's not much we can do short of demolishing the 80's style turquoise counters and stalls of the community hall but I plan on putting fresh flowers, Bath & Body Works soaps and lotions, candles and an amenities basket (hair spray, tampons, deoderant, etc).

I think we're going to do ours, even though it is public. There isn't much space, so we'll just put out a little basket with lotion, hair spray, face blotter, spray deodorant, etc. and a sign that it's for our guests and hopefully others don't use it up! It's a smaller bathroom and I don't think it gets much traffic.

I definitely plan on decorating the bar area. I was going to print out a drink menu and put it a fancy frame - maybe... and I'm bringing baby pics of me and FI so I was thinking of incorporating those somewhere too - probably the guest book table....

I've been to weddings with an amenities basket, and it really dresses up the bathroom a bit. I don't think you need to worry about decorating the whole bathroom, maybe just a basket with small deodorants, body spray, safety pins, mints, etc. and a scented candle or bouquet.

Really though, it is just another detail that you could add but isn't a necessary item. I'm sure it would be appreciated by your guests though.