Photo

Foto Caribean?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rose13

Rose13
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:19 PM

Hi there. Has anyone used or planning on using Foto Caribean for photography? I believe they are the Iberostars photographer (Not sure though, but that is what they sent me?). They don't have much online, and I haven't found any reviews. Just curious if any one has any experience with them
    Thank you!
    Rose

#2 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
    • 546 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:34 PM

I don't want to say anything mean, but I was NOT impressed with their website or the work I saw from other BDW posters that had used them. Photography is too important to me to chance it

#3 Rose13

Rose13
      • 39 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:00 AM

Diamond, don't worry, that is why I posted. Photo is one the most important parts for me. I would love to see photos from them if people have them. I don't want to chance it, but I also need to find something affordable

#4 Grand Bride

Grand Bride
        • 27 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:39 PM

Foto Carribean does not have a good reputation from most of the Iberostar brides on this forum. When I was looking for a photog, my fiance emailed Foto Carribean and they never even emailed him back.

I've heard bad quality, un-natural poses, they don't speak English, etc.

The Iberostar charges $300 to use an outside photog.... but in my opinion, worth every penny for wedding photos...considering that's all you have left after your day (besides your new husband .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users