Photo

Any recent El Dorado Royale brides?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 punkie569

punkie569
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:23 PM

So we've finally decided on this resort and I've found a few reviews on here but not much else. Any other brides getting married there in the next year? Any tips from previous EDR brides? I'm so excited we have finally picked the resort but now I'm feeling overwhelmed with all the upcoming planning. I appreciate any feedback. Hopefully connecting with some other EDR brides will help ground me abit :)
    Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#2 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
    • 278 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:40 PM

I'm getting married there next month. And so far, dealing with Valeria has been FABULOUS! She is very good at getting back to you with 1-2 days, you just email her what you are looking for and when, and she will help you out. So far everything has been very stress free. And any past EDR brides on here have said not to worry, they do a great job!
      I promise to write a review after I get back. If you have any other questions, let me know.
      Happy Planning!

#3 punkie569

punkie569
      • 255 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by EDRBride2009
        I'm getting married there next month. And so far, dealing with Valeria has been FABULOUS! She is very good at getting back to you with 1-2 days, you just email her what you are looking for and when, and she will help you out. So far everything has been very stress free. And any past EDR brides on here have said not to worry, they do a great job!
        I promise to write a review after I get back. If you have any other questions, let me know.
        Happy Planning!
        Thanks for the reply. Nice to see a fellow Canadian bride is getting married there as well. I can't wait to read your review. Will you be getting your hair and make up done at the resort spa? I'm really worried about that part and having it be done to what I want.
        Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#4 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
        • 278 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:35 PM

Originally I was going to shell out the big bucks for the make up artist, but decided to go with the hair and make up at the spa. I am also doing a trial at home before I go and taking lots of pictures. From the other reviews I've read, everyone was happy with the hair and make up services at the resort. And I'll try to write my review shortly after I get back, with pictures too (of course!)

#5 dimplz05

dimplz05
          • 214 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:09 PM

I am getting married at the EDR on May 7, 2010 and have had pretty good response from Valeria so far. I cant wait to see your pics and review too!! We just started planning so any tips you have would be great!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users