Photo

NH Real Arena Brides 2010!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 malabama

malabama
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:38 PM

Alright - there is a thread a few pages back - but it seems to be very inactive - seeing as most of those brides already are happily married - but its our turn :)

Anyone else getting hitched here?

Tell me more!!!

I really LOVE the courtyard. LOVE IT.

Thoughts? Opinions? Plans?

Share share share!!

#2 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
    • 284 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:46 PM

I want to get married here in May 2011. Have you had your wedding yet? What did you do? I would like to have the beach ceremony and beach reception. Any ideas?

#3 ccm

ccm
      • 17 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:54 PM

Does anyone have any information regarding their wedding packages for 2010-2011?

#4 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
        • 113 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:40 PM

I do not have the current package info but I can tell you they are very reasonable!! I got married there in Nov 2009 and was so happy with everything. And all of my guests loved the resort too!!! Good luck and congrats!!
          33 Booked!!

#5 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
          • 278 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:54 PM

I am set to wed here on 10/10/10. Well, actually I am marriying at the nh-Royal Beach but it is the Adult only Resort that is connected to the nh-Real Arena.

My travel agent has been very helpful as she just married here two weeks ago.

#6 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
            • 278 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ccm
              Does anyone have any information regarding their wedding packages for 2010-2011?
              They sent me a 40 page PDF with all the information on their packages for this year. I requested it through the website.

#7 scrawnidanwie

scrawnidanwie
              • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:32 PM

We are getting married here on Nov. 23/10. I haven't booked the location but it'll prob be the beach! I have been reading some reviews that people have posted about the resort and they were not good, but some are great so who knows!

We went with the free wedding since we only have a small group with us, 10 max. So far the wedding coordinator has been great, very quick to reply to my every question. If you contact her she will send you the wedding book.

Would love to hear anyone elses experience..

Congrats to all...Dawn

#8 KKEENER

KKEENER
                • 12 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:12 AM

We have our wedding scheduled for 2/4/11,  so far we are very pleased with the way the plans are going. Claribel is great!!!  Lisa too!! 

#9 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
                  • 278 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:54 PM

Does anyone have any insight on where is the best place at the resort to get married? I am having trouble deciding between the four choices.

#10 Anikoni

Anikoni
                    • 11 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:17 PM

Hi everyone...our decision is finally made , we chose NH Real for our wedding in April 2011...anyone has an idea about their wedding packages, I have the price for last year...just wondering if they have change...thanks and happy planning everyone !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users