Sign in to follow this  
malabama

NH Real Arena Brides 2010!

Alright - there is a thread a few pages back - but it seems to be very inactive - seeing as most of those brides already are happily married - but its our turn :)

Anyone else getting hitched here?

Tell me more!!!

cheesy.gif

I really LOVE the courtyard. LOVE IT.

Thoughts? Opinions? Plans?

Share share share!!

I do not have the current package info but I can tell you they are very reasonable!! I got married there in Nov 2009 and was so happy with everything. And all of my guests loved the resort too!!! Good luck and congrats!!

I am set to wed here on 10/10/10. Well, actually I am marriying at the nh-Royal Beach but it is the Adult only Resort that is connected to the nh-Real Arena.

My travel agent has been very helpful as she just married here two weeks ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccm View Post
Does anyone have any information regarding their wedding packages for 2010-2011?
They sent me a 40 page PDF with all the information on their packages for this year. I requested it through the website.

We are getting married here on Nov. 23/10. I haven't booked the location but it'll prob be the beach! I have been reading some reviews that people have posted about the resort and they were not good, but some are great so who knows!

We went with the free wedding since we only have a small group with us, 10 max. So far the wedding coordinator has been great, very quick to reply to my every question. If you contact her she will send you the wedding book.

Would love to hear anyone elses experience..

Congrats to all...Dawn

Hi everyone...our decision is finally made , we chose NH Real for our wedding in April 2011...anyone has an idea about their wedding packages, I have the price for last year...just wondering if they have change...thanks and happy planning everyone !!