Sign in to follow this  
Lady_Di

Do you have a girl crush?

For me, it's a toss up between Rachel McAdams (WHO COULDN'T love her in The Notebook?) and Anne Hathaway (she had me at The Devil Wears Prada)! Being a blond, it's funny I sooooo love 2 brunettes, but maybe that's some inner voice saying perhaps brunettes have more fun after all?!? wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
ooooh I have one, I totally have a girl crush on Kim Kardashian...I just think she is so gorgeous!
Oh yeah, she has curves, for sure! I want a booty like hers! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaloo79 View Post
For some reason, I've always had this thing for Jennifer Lopez. She's such a beautiful woman and exotic looking!
I've always thought she was beautiful. She was one of my past crushes! Still beautiful!!

My Turn :) my will have to be Janet Jackson and Alicia Keys--- love them both and my FI knows it oh yeah he and I both have a secert crush on Robin Roberts-------

FUN FUN FUN love this thread------

HOW COULD I FORGET?! smile35.gif

I totally love Janet Jackson as well! I have idolized her since I was young!

I also like Jennifer Lopez and Pink as well...good thread wink.gif

Hmmm I think one of my girl crushes is Julia Roberts - she seems like she would be SO much fun to hang out with and she is gorgeous!

Ooooo. I think I have 2.

I have always loved Jennifer Aniston. Not sure why... maybe because she seems like a bit of a goof and doesnt take herself too seriously?

My second one is Gina Carano She's an MMA fighter for Strikeforce. In my opinon she's got the perfect body. I'd kill for hers. Plus she's all the fighter/martial artist I'll never be... and she's hot!