Do you have a girl crush?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:37 PM

I thought i'd start a thread on this after seeing the thread on FI's man crush!

I think most of us do! It doesn't mean you're attracted to girl...you can simply admire her qualities or whatever.

My current girl crush is Jillian Michaels...she is awesome...from the biggest loser to her facebook fan page. I have one of her books and exercise dvds!

As for an actress, it would be Angelina Jolie. If I had to go lebso for one day, I would do her! I also admire her humanitarian efforts and it doesn't hurt that she has a hottie hubby like Brad Pitt!

#2 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:43 PM

bahahaha, I LOVE that we're going to have a girl crush thread now too!! I'll have to think on mine and get back to this. :)

#3 flipflop.tee

• 519 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:47 PM

ha ha ha OMG I was telling my FI yesterday about the man crush thread and he was like "is there a girl crush one for all the girls on there?"...tooo funny! He said mine would probably be Lauren Conrad or Carrie Underwood. They are just awesome girls and I would probably get along with both of them really well..plus I really like Carrie Underwood's hair!

#4 Jenn79

• 625 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:12 PM

I think Ashley Greene ("Alice" from Twilight) is just adorable. She also did a Maxim photo shoot a little while back and is quite sexy as well.

I've also loved Sandra Bullock for years. She's just so funny and looks good in pretty much everything she puts on
          Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
          Review Pictures Pro Pictures
          "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#5 azulskies

• 1,131 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:36 PM

I've always thought Angeline Jolie & Monica Belluci were just beautiful! I could definitely turn to the other side for either one of them :) lol!

#6 meghan

• 832 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:41 PM

I think Kate Beckinsale is gorgeous so she would be my girl crush

#7 YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,369 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:43 PM

Hmm i have to think about this one...but loving this thread!

#8 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:27 PM

Ok purely for style and looks, I'd say Gweneth Paltrow, Carmen Electra or Jessica Simpson (yes, I'll admit it, don't judge me! hahaha)

For personality, a person that I'd actually want to be friends with...hmmm...I guess I'd say Jennifer Aniston...

#9 Jessica

• VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:32 PM

I love, love, LOVE Claire Danes, Natalie Portman and Kate Beckinsale (she's gorgeous, I want to look like her).

#10 Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,490 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:45 PM

ooooh I have one, I totally have a girl crush on Kim Kardashian...I just think she is so gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users