Photo

Jim and Pam--The Office Wedding!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 autjo

autjo
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:17 PM

I adore Pam and Jim together. Can't wait until tomorrow!! I'm so going to cry.

#12 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:22 PM

LOVE it!!! They're such great characters! I can't wait &, like you Autumn, I'm totally gonna cry!

#13 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:35 PM

I loved it, it did not disappoint! I love that they ran off and got married by the captain of the boat first knowing they need to have a plan B with Michael Scott and the JK wedding video :)

I totally teared up and made me regret not eloping like I originally wanted too!

#14 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
        • 2,754 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:50 PM

I loved it too! Great episode. I loved the going-down-the-aisle scene (parody to the famous you tube video) with everyone dancing down the aisle. Hilarious

#15 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:59 PM

I loved it! Nothing like a torn scrotum, a bm getting kicked in the face & awkward sex talk around grandma to make people laugh!

#16 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:04 PM

LOL!!! OMG Karen, I couldn't even imagine if that really happened...

#17 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:18 PM

It was a great show last night, I was laughing so hard at the end. Hubby was at a concert last night so I'll be watching it again today. lol

Does anyone else think that maybe they will create a show of just Pam and Jim and their baby? I started to think about that last night after it was over.

#18 lily17bear

lily17bear
                • 217 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:24 PM

I loved last night's episode. And I didn't even know it was going to run for an hour and I was soooo excited once 9:31 came around and it was still on, LOL. I cried during the scenes of them getting married on the boat. That is an amazing show!!!

#19 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                  • 5,078 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:42 PM

great great show! i smiled the whole time...

too many hilarious scenes and the scene at the end with pam leaning her head on jim's shoulder brought a lump in my throat!

#20 kris

kris
                    • 506 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:45 PM

Last nights show was Hilarious! I love the opening scene (As always) where everyone stared puking...haha I totally thought Micheal would hook up with either the grandma or Pams mom...too funny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users