Sign in to follow this  
Trimalusta

Jim and Pam--The Office Wedding!

I loved it, it did not disappoint! I love that they ran off and got married by the captain of the boat first knowing they need to have a plan B with Michael Scott and the JK wedding video :)

I totally teared up and made me regret not eloping like I originally wanted too!

I loved it too! Great episode. I loved the going-down-the-aisle scene (parody to the famous you tube video) with everyone dancing down the aisle. Hilarious

It was a great show last night, I was laughing so hard at the end. Hubby was at a concert last night so I'll be watching it again today. lol

Does anyone else think that maybe they will create a show of just Pam and Jim and their baby? I started to think about that last night after it was over.

I loved last night's episode. And I didn't even know it was going to run for an hour and I was soooo excited once 9:31 came around and it was still on, LOL. I cried during the scenes of them getting married on the boat. That is an amazing show!!!

great great show! i smiled the whole time...

too many hilarious scenes and the scene at the end with pam leaning her head on jim's shoulder brought a lump in my throat!

Last nights show was Hilarious! I love the opening scene (As always) where everyone stared puking...haha I totally thought Micheal would hook up with either the grandma or Pams mom...too funny!