Photo

Need help finding sandals!!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 kris

kris
  • 506 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:09 PM

So I totally left this way to late because it's snowing today (In Calgary,Ab ) and all the stores officially have all their winter stuff out I need 4 pairs of (Silver?) sandals, preferably a small wedge or flat for my bridesmaids to wear at the reception (we are going barefoot for the beach ceremony) As well I need a pair of white ones for the reception...matching if possible. Any idea's on where to shop (online from the U.S. is ok)

Thanks for your help

#2 SusieQ

SusieQ
    • 1,603 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:21 PM

I did ebay and lucked out with them matching thefabric of my dress beautifully

#3 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
      • 5,521 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:10 PM

zappos.com they still have every type of shoe imaginable!!!

#4 shankd

shankd
        • 272 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:34 PM

victoria secret has sandals also!!!

#5 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
          • 657 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:53 PM

Google Yellow Box Fawn or Eden. You can some them from anywhere to $60 to $29 USD. They do not have a wedge, but you can get them in white and silver. I have a pair of the Eden in Pink and Aqua. This is just to show you the style these are the Eden. Yellow Box Eden at Zappos.com I was able to get mine in Pink for $29 when I googled them. Just something to keep in mind. If you are having your dress hemed for you being bare foot be careful that you dont get a wedge to high.
            Cory & Jennifer
            March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#6 Laura22610

Laura22610
            • 468 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:56 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010
              Google Yellow Box Fawn or Eden. You can some them from anywhere to $60 to $29 USD. They do not have a wedge, but you can get them in white and silver. I have a pair of the Eden in Pink and Aqua. This is just to show you the style these are the Eden. Yellow Box Eden at Zappos.com I was able to get mine in Pink for $29 when I googled them. Just something to keep in mind. If you are having your dress hemed for you being bare foot be careful that you dont get a wedge to high.
              These are really really cute!!

#7 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
              • 590 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:17 PM

OMIGOD I love those!!! Super cute!!! I am still trying to decide wether I want flats, heels or both. (I can't really afford both, not if sandals are $68!)... Trying on my dress this weekend so hopefully I'll have a better idea of what I want.

#8 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                • 657 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:20 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
                  OMIGOD I love those!!! Super cute!!! I am still trying to decide wether I want flats, heels or both. (I can't really afford both, not if sandals are $68!)... Trying on my dress this weekend so hopefully I'll have a better idea of what I want.
                  Just take the time and google them. I just put up the zappos link because I knew they were there and I wanted her to be able to see them. I was able to get the pink one for $29 USD.
                  Cory & Jennifer
                  March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#9 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
                  • 590 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010
                    Just take the time and google them. I just put up the zappos link because I knew they were there and I wanted her to be able to see them. I was able to get the pink one for $29 USD.
                    Just bought them for $39 USD. Silver... could find the other colours for cheaper but I wanted silver. Thanks SO much for the idea! They are going to be great.

#10 kris

kris
                    • 506 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:06 PM

Those are really cute ...thanks so much for the link ...I'm going to show them to my girls and see what they think :)

V.S. had some cute ones too ....thank you thank you thank you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users