Photo

RMB Wedding Package Question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 drucky14

drucky14
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:17 AM

Hi everyone, I tried to look this up, but didn't find anything so I have this question. We are confirmed for the Royal Package, but after our site visit, we felt how hot is would be for the reception at the steakhouse. We tried to ask if we could have it at one of the other restaurants because we have some people with health problems that cannot sit in the heat for too long, and we were told we could not. Since then, my FI and I have talked about downgrading to the Classic (includes minister and judge fees) and just having our wedding dinner (not reception) in Rose Hall. OK, finally to my question: Are we able to downgrade our package? I know you can upgrade with no problem, but I don't know about downgrading.

#2 blumenthale

blumenthale
    • 242 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:42 PM

Did you email the WC? Or the sales coordinator Nora? I have seen in past posts that the italian restaurant can be used for your reception dinner.

#3 Geralyn

Geralyn
      • 2,677 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:44 PM

yes you can downgrade. We originally booked the caprice and downgraded to the free package

#4 drucky14

drucky14
        • 39 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:07 AM

Yes we did email the WC but she told us our only two options were the beach reception or the Mahoe Bay Steakhouse. We actually asked for the Italian Restaurant and were shot down. She told us we could do that if it was only 2-4 of us eating.

Geralyn, do we need to let them know now or should we just wait until we get down there to change our package?

#5 Geralyn

Geralyn
          • 2,677 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:13 PM

I emailed her before hand but it seemed like when i got down there they asked us all the questions again anyway of what we wanted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users