Photo

My Bridesmaid Gifts

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 sfrench0621

sfrench0621
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:32 PM

Everything looks great! I especially love the custom made glasses!

#12 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
    • 484 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:13 PM

Everything looks fabulous and your girls look like they had a ton of fun!!
      Where did you get the starfish necklaces? and have you already posted a pic?
      Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
      Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
      My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#13 melette

melette
      • 893 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:49 PM

Everything looks great!! Thanks for sharing!
        http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#14 mc5363

mc5363
        • 315 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 04:51 PM

I found most of the starfish necklaces on ebay. I posted a pic in another thread but here it is:
          Click the image to open in full size.

#15 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
          • 429 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:52 AM

Wow!!!! What great stuff that got! Is it too late to include me in your wedding? Ha-ha!

You are very creative and they are lucky to have such a fun bride to share this with!

Nice work!!!

#16 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
            • 429 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:53 AM

Wow!!!! What great stuff they got! Is it too late to include me in your wedding? Ha-ha!

You are very creative and they are lucky to have such a fun bride to share this with!

Nice work!!!

#17 mc5363

mc5363
              • 315 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:05 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jones
                I am the maid of honor for a friends wedding that is taking place next summer. This past fall her father took his own life. I want to give her something to represent that her father is with her on her special day. I was thinking of a braclet with his name or some kind of engraving. Is this a good idea?

Wedding Video London
                I think your friend will really appreciate the sentiment, however, I would do something less conspicuous so it can be personal for her. Of course, you know her best, so go with your gut and give her what you think she'd like. Maybe you could talk to her mom and see if there was any special little thing between them...for instance, a teddy bear her gave her that she had forever. Then you could do something like give her a teddy bear pin that she could attach to her flowers on her wedding day. Just and idea. Good luck! I know you will make it special for her.

#18 mc5363

mc5363
                • 315 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:06 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Meyer2010
                  Wow!!!! What great stuff they got! Is it too late to include me in your wedding? Ha-ha!

Nice work!!!
                  Awww! Thanks so much!! They have all been my friends for over 10 years and they have done a lot for me, so I wanted to do somehting special to show them how much I relaly do appreciate and love them:)

#19 mc5363

mc5363
                  • 315 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:07 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by royal
                    I like the starfish necklace, earrings, travel accessories and glasses are the most happening!! We can also gift beautiful candles, wind chimes, small and funky photo frames and a small flower vase for the personal desk...What you think?
                    Great ideas!

#20 tmurphy82

tmurphy82
                    • 156 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 05:17 PM

Wow--great ideas!!!!!
                      Tricia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users