• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 02:53 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Julesr
    All my BM's are already married. Would that mean they will get divorced and find someone new? lol in that case I think I should pass on this one.
    NOW THAT IS FUNNY Excuse me Sherry. I know I asked you to be my bridesmaid and I know that you and Tom have been happily married for about 5 years now, but can you please get a divorce so that I can follow this turkish tradition and have you sign the sole of my shoes so that I can see who will get married next.

#12 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:43 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LALA
      The soles of my shoes are red - I guess a black sharpie would show up. But one of my two BM is married so I think I already know the winner.
      Sorry, but the rest of us did not splurge on Christian Louboutin's, so you are the only one with this problem. Can you tell I am jealous
      NOW THAT IS FUNNY Excuse me Sherry. I know I asked you to be my bridesmaid and I know that you and Tom have been happily married for about 5 years now, but can you please get a divorce so that I can follow this turkish tradition and have you sign the sole of my shoes so that I can see who will get married next.
      That is too funny, I think that is how I would word it as well. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users