Bridesmaid Dresses

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Tifuhhknee

• 631 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by SDbeachgirl
    I'm looking for short BM dresses in some shade of blue. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Also, has anyone used the color "pool" in their wedding? Just wondering how that looks. I'm having a difficult time picking a color. I like the blue/chocolate combo...but there are so many shades of blue.
    I am thinking I want something affordable and kind of informal because I will want mine to be on the beach. Seems crazy, but I love this dress from American Eagle. Plus, they are under $40 each. I want blue also, that's why this caught my eye. Of course now they are on clearance and only in certain sizes, but there are other similar ones on the website.

Maybe try the gap online? Unless of course you are wanting to be more formal.
    Destination Wedding: April 21, 2011
    At Home Reception: May 7, 2011
    25 guests + bride + groom booked

My Wedding Planning Notes

#22 *Linds*

• 5,776 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:44 PM

I LOVE the dress! I have searched high and low trying to find something I really like. I recently ordered a knock off bridesmaid dress from China...its great quality but its not exactly what I thought it would be like. You made a great choice! Your girls are going to look so pretty!
      Loving married life! <3

#23 Laura22610

• 468 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:32 PM

Thanks! Do you have a picture of yours?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users