Sign in to follow this  
RaydensMama

Bridal Bootcamp

they really seem to be popping up all over. just look around in your area! i want to do something like this now that things are settled down more. should have done it before the wedding - but i never did anything. oh well.

I saw this particular bootcamp on that show Rich bride, poorbride on TLC. I guess it would work if you like someone yelling in your face, not my cup of tea. I am lucky weight has never been an issue for me, I just run to stay toned, and it def helps if you find someone to exercise with you.

Now what I reallly want to do is a pole dancing class, find that Laura in Toronto, and I will be your workout buddie! Wouldn't that be a blast? The guys would probably like it too!

Kelly~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
I saw this particular bootcamp on that show Rich bride, poorbride on TLC. I guess it would work if you like someone yelling in your face, not my cup of tea. I am lucky weight has never been an issue for me, I just run to stay toned, and it def helps if you find someone to exercise with you.

Now what I reallly want to do is a pole dancing class, find that Laura in Toronto, and I will be your workout buddie! Wouldn't that be a blast? The guys would probably like it too!

Kelly~
They do have it, Flirty Girl Fitness I have thought about doing it many times. It looks so fun. And, they do bachelorette parties.

haha I dont know if I could do it! I think Id just start laughing! I cant see myself being serious swinging around on a pole!! Maybe if I liked the size I was it would be more fun!

I did bootcamp for a month prior to the wedding and have been doing it (again) for the past two months. It takes a lot of dedication, but it's great. My body has changed so much. I have a lot more muscle and endurance. I used to do cardio almost exclusively and I was always frusterated that I did not look great. Adding the weight training/toning from bootcamp has really given me the physique that I always wanted.

I suppose you could achieve the same results on your own with a combo of intense cardio & strength training but the great thing about bootcamp is that they mix it up for you, and they are there to motivate (yell at) you to keep you going. I would highly recommend bootcamp programs!