That sounds like one involved project. I hope all the recipients realize how much hard work you put into it. I think the magnets are a great idea too. My bridal party did magnet reminders for my bridal shower. All the guests raved about how cute and useful they were. idea.gif

I agree!! They better appreciate your hard work and save them forever!! haha Awesome job Sarah!

Wow Sarah, I am blown over by those STD's! That would have been an awesome invitation in itself. I wonder what your invites will look like?? I think you deserve a vacation now plane.gif

WOW! Those are beautiful! You did a wonderful job....... I wish I had thought of that...

Those are fantastic! I have no idea how you were able to do all of that but they are seriously amazing! Thge nicest I've ever seen - and you made them yourself which makes them a special keepsake for everyone. (FYI: You look gorgeous and thin in that picture!)

Those are great! I'm so jealous you can do the embossing stuff. I tried one year on X-mas cards and it was such a mess. You are really talented.

Thanks, it's not super hard, but there's kinda a specific method to it, and you have to practice and have the right tools, but the effect is nice. If you ever want to try it, let me know and I'll walk you through it.