• 9 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:41 PM

YouTube - Megan's Wedding Day Swim

Hope you can help.

#2 islandbride317

islandbride317
    • 1,866 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:37 PM

So....I see this dress might have everyone stumped (due to the lack of answers you've gotten)! I'm sorry -- that's an awful feeling to really love a gown and you have no idea who it's by!

Well, even though it's NOT the same gown in the YouTube video, I thought I'd send you a link to check out something else in the black-n-white motif that might be of interest. The dress is "Anne Marie" by Maggie Sottero, and it's got the black but still looks VERY bridal....

Anne Marie - by Maggie Sottero

Good luck, and I hope that helps!

#3 OCMDBride05152010

OCMDBride05152010
      • 93 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:22 PM

I couldn't find that one in my quick search (I'm at work and shouldn't be looking at all). But here's a link to a similar dress on light in the box... 2009 Style Ball Gown Sweetheart Court Train Satin Organza Wedding Dresses for Bride (HSX1260) - US$ 149.99

good luck

#4 MayaLove

MayaLove
        • 369 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:53 PM

Do you have YouTube account? You can try sending them a PM and see if they'll tell you who designed her dress. :) If you don't have a YouTube account, you can sign up for one. It's quick and easy.
          Jenna & Chris
          Soon to have a lifetime supply of donuts.
          My BDW Blog

#5 islandbride317

islandbride317
          • 1,866 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:08 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by OCMDBride05152010
            I couldn't find that one in my quick search (I'm at work and shouldn't be looking at all). But here's a link to a similar dress on light in the box... 2009 Style Ball Gown Sweetheart Court Train Satin Organza Wedding Dresses for Bride (HSX1260) - US$ 149.99

good luck
            Oooooh, GOOD JOB, OCMD!!!

I checked out the link and that looks sooooo much like the gown in the video -- way to help out a fellow BDW sister in her time of need! And you can't beat that price, either -- most VEILS alone cost $149.00, for goodness sake, so that's a steal!

#6 kaffe

kaffe
            • 9 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:20 AM

Yes I have a YouTube account and i have sent 2 mails, but no response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users