Photo

Vistaprint Biz card question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lara&mike

lara&mike
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:23 PM

I see lots of people are doing the business card thing with vistaprint. I checked out their website and not sure where to go. If I go to business cards and pull up all their options they all look like biz cards.
    How do you get it to do the Baggage Info : Name/ Address/ Etc.? Do you have to select and then edit them or is there somewhere that has this pre-done? Thanks!

Also, have your girls put anything else on it? I was thinking of also putting the hotel info and dates in case the bags get lost, they know where to send them.

#2 merocket59

merocket59
    • 937 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:59 PM

I made it say that, I used a blank one and wrote the words on it, then I ordered other sets of business card for the fronts, that way it was all free. I think I still have a lot of them if you want them they're yours, I can upload a pic if you're interested and you can let me know.

#3 jk1101

jk1101
      • 2,582 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:25 PM

The site is definitely intimidating at first. It gets easier.
        Choose the layout you like and then you can edit the wording to make them say whatever you want.
        You're also never obligated to buy anything until you actually go through and pay for it with your credit card or PayPal so you can play around and not worry about that.

Good luck!

#4 abbyroldan@yahoo.com

abbyroldan@yahoo.com
        • 62 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:14 PM

you should definitely give it a try since it's free. you simply pay for shipping and if you don't like it and wish to do it over again, i'm sure you can get it free again. i've just placed my order of free business cards and free postcards!
          Ms. Abby

#5 lara&mike

lara&mike
          • 97 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:48 PM

thanks for the info. I get emails all the time so once i figure out how many guests are coming I will place an order. It's so hard to hold off, but i dont want too many or too little of something. I figured it out though! That's a start!

#6 aprilmay

aprilmay
            • 266 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:09 PM

Have you guys noticed that there are different countries you can order from? Some of them have way more freebies and the shipping rate can even be the same. I've been ordering from the Australia site and am in Canada.

#7 marny61

marny61
              • 165 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:42 PM

The more you play around in Vistaprint, the easier and more creative you become. With their prices you can't afford not to play around....the service for me has always been quick and so far have never had a problem with our order.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users