Boarding pass invitation Canada

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Superval

Superval
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:20 PM

Hi Girls !!!

I'm looking for a Canadian vendor to do 25 boarding passes (save the date) and 25 regular invitations for my upcoming destination wedding at a reasonnable price and delay, any suggestions ?

Thanks

Ps: My invitations will be in French :-)

#2 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
    • 5,521 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:53 PM

have you checked etsy?? They have some amazing items on there!!

#3 bride2010

bride2010
      • 424 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 05:09 PM

Hi,

My boarding pass STD's were made by Out of the Box Ideas. She is also making my invitations and I absolutely LOVE them. She's Toronto-based. Here is the link to her website, although a lot of the work she has there are older: outoftheboxideas.ca

I got to see a lot of her other work in person. All her graphics are original and she can custom-make pretty much anything for you. Hope this helps!
        http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
        26 Booked + Bride & Groom
        "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#4 SandalGirl

SandalGirl
        • 109 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:02 PM

I made my boarding pass invites myself - they're in my bio if you want to take a peek.
          March 4, 2010 ~ Mayan Riviera, Mexico
          http://robynplanningbio.weebly.com/

#5 jrack

jrack
          • 235 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by bride2010 

Hi,

My boarding pass STD's were made by Out of the Box Ideas. She is also making my invitations and I absolutely LOVE them. She's Toronto-based. Here is the link to her website, although a lot of the work she has there are older: outoftheboxideas.ca

I got to see a lot of her other work in person. All her graphics are original and she can custom-make pretty much anything for you. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the tip!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users