54 replies to this topic

#51 LandG

• 152 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:22 PM

I love cage veils

#52 torilynnsmith

• 1,748 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:30 PM

Oh Sherry I never wanted a veil until I saw your pictures!!! Amazing!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sherry 

I wish I had seen this thread sooner! I'm posting anyway, mostly because I loved my veil so much. When I was planning my wedding, I wasn't even sure whether or not I'd get a veil. Then I tried a few on and found this one, and I knew I had to wear this veil. For me, it ended up being as important as my dress, and it was so much fun. It also made for some amazing pics imho!

Click the image to open in full size.

I think this one shows how shear my veil was. I loved how it kind of just floated around my face without taking away:

This one is obviously from when I was getting ready on the day. I've included it because I think it shows the detail on the veil really well.

#53 canadiangirl

• 1,252 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:52 PM

Im going with 2.......it just seems a little nicer(IN MY OPINION) LOL plus this is the same one im looking at getting so im a little partial to it. But i think the flower is nicer as is the feathers

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#54 moonsprite02

• 43 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

Where did you find your veil? I am looking for a lace veil to go with my satin dress (no lace).

#55 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
          • Vendor
          • 1,243 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

Hello Ladies,

Hope the stars are aligning with your plans :)

I just wanted to share with you a few ideas to give you a bit of inspiration...enjoy!!!

Best wishes!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users