Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

October Siggy Challenge

I love the pics everyone is putting up!!! They're awesome!

So mine is not from a halloween party but we go to lots of "themed" parties so I figured this one of us (from our Jack and Jill) dressed as a hair band member and me as his groupie was keeping up with this month's challenge.

I don't know how long this one is going to last - so embarrassing! It's actually from a New Years Eve party awhile ago .... 3 years to be exact! The theme was Pimps & Hoes.

I've had the opportunity to go to several parties @ the Playboy Mansion & this pic is from a Halloween party I went to there ~I was a football player. The pic was taken by Hef's star which is on the path to the gameroom.

its cute erica!

here is mine :) how do you get any cuter than a baby chewie and a doggie leia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
haha I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years! so I'll have to look when I get home. Maybe I have something from back in the day, if not I'll have to post Heather's bachelorette costume pics cheesy.gif
WHAT!!! I love Halloween. I dress up every year and even put random crap on just to answer the door for trick or treaters. Every year I have probably at least 2 costumes. haha I'm a nut!

But yay- I'm glad I found this thread. I saw all the costume siggys and changed mine without finding the official thread. Looks like I did what I was suppose to!