Sign in to follow this  
Virg

Adventures of Mr. & Mrs Bobble

So, as some of you know, I got husband a pretty cool groom's gift - if I do say so myself wink.gif At first I was going to go for the Customs Cake topper, but then I found, - Bobblehead | Custom Bobblehead . I submitted a few pictures, paid for the compltely customizable one and never looked back!

They sent updates constantly, making sure I approved of everything before it was finalized (make sure you click on "proofs")

Needless to say I was more than satisfied with their service. They shipped it out to me with 1 month to spare, but FedEx lost if. They quickly worked to make a second (there are all hand sculpted and painted) and made sure I got it right before we left.

Further down I've also attached a link to the photobucket slide show that shows our "adventures" with the bobble. (Basically the last full day at the resort, we walked around and took pictures of our favorite places).

Side Note: about 1 month after we returned from our Honeymoon, FedEx found our original bobble! So now we have 2!

Here is my brand new hubby opening his gift.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the link to our Adventures!

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...ndvirg/Bobble/

AHHHAHAHAHAHA thats amazing! LOVE IT! I'm laughing right now looking at your pictures...My FI and I would have laughed our asses off doing the "in bed pictures!" That is sooo funny! Thanks for sharing....you guys must have had a blast!