Sign in to follow this  
August2010Bride

How far out did you book your flight?

Has most everyone gone with booking seperate flights and hotels instead of the packages? From what I understand this allows you to book earlier? In talking with my TA she says the vacation packages are not coming out until maybe July/August for a November package. I don't think I can wait that long to book things! Which way is the better way to go?

We booked our hotel in August and I booked our flights last week, cause they finally dropped coming from Dallas and they only had 1 nonstop flight to and from Jamaica. Our wedding is in July so about 9 months out.

I am planning on booking our flights as soon as I can! Our wedding isn’t till October 2010 so the flights aren’t out yet, but September is so I am hoping it won’t be too long.

I am actually going to a DW in April to the Rivera Maya and I only put a deposit down on the room since flights to Cancun are insane right now. I am hoping flights go down soon.

IM getting married in a year and half and im already looking around and speaking with TA. I think this the hardest part we know the resort and we just wanna start the process:) and book a flight.

we booked 6 months in advance. i reserved the date with the resort 8 months in advance and they said to hold it i had to give them a travel booking confirmation # within 3 months. we found a good price so we are happy with that.