Sign in to follow this  
August2010Bride

How far out did you book your flight?

I was excited to see that I could actually book my flight. My wedding is 10 months away. How far was your wedding when you booked your flight!?!?

I'm always so trigger happy when it comes to things like this.

Our wedding is about 8 1/2 months away and I would definitely have already bought our tickets but I have some job opportunities that are pending so we're kind of waiting to buy them. It was hard not to when we found some good deals! It makes it so much more real, doesn't it??

We booked our flights 11 months out as soon as we had our resort and date confirmed then wee waited a couple weeks to get the best price (its still only like 30 more then the best price I have seen)

Just booked them- seven months before. It took a while to confirm the date and time with the resort, and then we shopped around a few carriers with our TA, so it took a bit longer than I thought it would. I would have liked to have booked it 8 months before, to be honest. So I guess maybe you might want to start looking at it now, because it could take a little while to finalize. If you already have your date confirmed with the resort, on the other hand, you might want to give it a bit longer to see if the prices drop a bit.