Photo

10/10/10 booked up....already...noooooo :(

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 meldal101010

meldal101010
  • 444 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 02:54 PM

Well ladies, I filled out a wedding request form at Dreams Cancun for 10/10/10 last month. Cecilia just got back to me today and let me know that the date is all booked up already!! Not a huge deal, but i know I saw some girls on here that wanted that date at that location and wanted to let them know if they haven't already booked it, it's too late

Hopefully after i talk to my FI and we agree on another date it'll be available!!

#2 *Lo*

*Lo*
    • 2,993 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:12 PM

I was told 10/10/10 would book up SUPER fast so we booked Dreams Cabo back in Feb.

If you are set on the mayan riviera, I would just email all the resorts and see which have the availability! And then decide out of the ones available if they meet your needs.

Goodluck!!!

#3 *Lo*

*Lo*
      • 2,993 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

Or if you are more flexible I'm sure they have another date available in the week. It will all work out :)

#4 MomentsThatMatter

MomentsThatMatter
        • Vendor
        • 2,015 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:51 PM

We have dealt with Cecilia a bunch of times and she is great. Hopefully you will be able to find something that will work for you. As for 10/10/10 booking up... yes... brides are making plans earlier and earlier these days and we have already taken bookings in 2011 if you believe it.
          Have fun and roll with the punches.
          Lincoln & Lori @ Moments that Matter Photography
          Playa Del Carmen Wedding Photographers - Mexico - Cancun - & Mayan Riviera
          Web: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/
          Blog: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/blog/
          http://i711.photobuc....Ad-Sept09b.gif

#5 meldal101010

meldal101010
          • 444 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:04 PM

I just recieved an email from Cecilia with other dates in October 2010 that are available. She was sooo fast with her response so that makes me feel at ease. I have my heart set on dreams cancun so i'm just going to go ahead and book another date in October. I don't think the date matters as much as the location. The wedding will be wonderful regardless!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!

#6 *Lo*

*Lo*
            • 2,993 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:40 PM

Yay congrats!!! It will be amazing!

#7 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
              • 278 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:28 AM

Yes, I was lucky to find my resort to be available on 10/10/10 only about 3 months ago and they only do one wedding a day. It was a blessing. But I know all our weddings will be beautiful, no matter what day it's on!! Happy Planning ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users