Finally Finished! My Semi-DIY Invitations with PICS!

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#11 SusieQ

• 1,603 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:19 AM

Wow it is all so beautiful... Good job girly

#12 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by KittenHeart
      Christie!!! You totally outdid yourself! I'm such a huge fan of details and you really covered everything and it's very unique!! You should be proud because those are amazing!! I'd totally RSVP yes if I got one of those babies! :)
      Amy....girl, you know I love you! THANKS so much for your enthusiasm and for noticing that I really DID try to put a lot of thought and attention into the details! Let me tell you, I was beside myself more excitement than any normal woman should have when I found those damn stamps on Zazzle, too! I felt a sense of victory I don't really think I can convey in words, really.....and if that makes me "matchy-matchy", then so be it and that is a title I will wear with pride, you know?!

Oh, and to Jessica -- if you love the paper, I wanted to say it was only $6.79 for a pack of 100 sheets, so it was only a little over $9.00 with shipping (I thought I'd mention it just in case they don't carry it in your local Office Max store) so you don't have to go on a wild goose chase looking for it!

And HUGS to all of my other super-sweet BDW sisters for chiming in and making me feel really proud of my efforts and the end result!

#13 shortnsweet7675

• 483 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:06 PM

You did a wonderful job. Very creative!

#14 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:14 PM

Christie everything looks so good!

#15 YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,369 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:31 PM

They look great!!

#16 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:36 PM

Christie those look really great! I love that you were able to find a letterhead to match your invites

#17 taugania

• 171 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:45 PM

They look great. You did an awesome job. Another thing to check off your list!!! Woo Hoo.

http://global.thekno...rs/tt4808a.aspx***Bride, Groom and 18 guests booked***

#18 ClintsGurl09

• 660 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:46 PM

You totally rocked with the whole package, they are just awesome!!

#19 slapsappyhappy

• 443 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:51 AM

I didn't understand the semi DIY but now it makes sense, lol! They look great you did a nice job.

#20 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:46 PM

THANKS SO MUCH, LADIES!!!

Again, I feel really great about how they turned out and now all the time that it took me to tie all of those teeny-tiny little bows myself by hand really seems worth it!

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users