Sign in to follow this  
bovkim

Punta Cana, DR Dreams Palm Beach Review w/ non pro pics!

Hello!

I wanted to thank you for such a great and helpful review!! It is so nice to be reminded of what is important! Planning is fun...but sometimes reading these reviews can make you or atleast me think WAY to much about the little details. I choose a destination wedding because I didn't want to worry about this planning stuff. thanks again!

Hello, i couldn't get to your photos for some reason, but i am sure they are wonderful. We are getting married at Dreams Palm Beach in April 2012. We are excited. Any suggestions in regards to choosing a package?

This couldn't have been better said.  I love reading the reviews.  My list however, gets longer and longer instead of going in the other direction!

Originally Posted by MOB1021 View Post

Hello!

I wanted to thank you for such a great and helpful review!! It is so nice to be reminded of what is important! Planning is fun...but sometimes reading these reviews can make you or atleast me think WAY to much about the little details. I choose a destination wedding because I didn't want to worry about this planning stuff. thanks again!