Photo

Booked Dreams! Any other July 2010 Dreams brides?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 brynns_mum

brynns_mum
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alisox24
    Hey All,

I'm getting married at Dreams Tulum July 30, 2010!!

I am getting married at Dreams Tulum, as well, on April 29th, 2010! I will definitely be posting tons of pictures after the event, for all to see!! I know some people, personally, who have been to this particular resort (including 3 different travel agents). They all say that it is AMAZING!!!

Good luck with the planning!!

Becky

#22 krebsler

krebsler
    • 153 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KacySmy
      Hi Angela! Congrats on booking! I am at June Dreams Los Cabos bride! Feel free to send any questions that I may can help you with :)
      How fun is that... I'm a Dreams Cabo bride getting married June 25!! Are you going to be at the Occeana or Cascada? We'll totally be there for each other's wedding. How's planning?

#23 *Krista*

*Krista*
      • 819 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:14 PM

Hi Dreams Brides! How's the planning going? My next big task is rings. I just got my real touch bouquet finished and I love it! It's starting to feel more and more real. My hubby to be saw my bouquet pics and he was like WOW! It seems so real! I said, yes, it does, and it seems to feel more and more real each time we accomplish something else on the list! :)
        July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#24 tinalv

tinalv
        • 52 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:58 PM

Dreams seems to be a popular place to get married, I'm wondering why? I'm a total newbie. I have been on their site and it looks very nice, but so do all the other resorts! Are their prices any better, or is the resort itself that much better? Also are the Dreams brides also staying at the hotel or just having your wedding there? Someone please fill me in! :)

#25 *Krista*

*Krista*
          • 819 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tinalv
            Dreams seems to be a popular place to get married, I'm wondering why? I'm a total newbie. I have been on their site and it looks very nice, but so do all the other resorts! Are their prices any better, or is the resort itself that much better? Also are the Dreams brides also staying at the hotel or just having your wedding there? Someone please fill me in! :)
            Hi Tinalv, I can't speak for the other dreams brides, but the reason I chose it is not just the property, but also the location. I chose Dreams Tulum because it's remote enough that you can walk along the beach and not see too many people, so if you want your own private area of beach you can find that! (Romantic in my opinion!), and also I chose it because it's remote but you can still access cool places/activities within relatively cheap taxi rides/collectivo rides. The Dreams resorts also have a ton of activities every day for guests, and I have heard so many amazing things about the guest service at Dreams Tulum, which is also really important to me.

Dreams also has great prices on wedding packages and if you choose, you can have a free wedding, as long as you have so many rooms booked (I think its 5 rooms for 3 nights) , which if your guess are staying there, makes it easy to get the free package.
            July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#26 tinalv

tinalv
            • 52 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:29 AM

Thank you for the advice! A private beach area sounds great. I will have to look into Dreams Cabo and see if my guests will be able to stay there.

#27 tinalv

tinalv
              • 52 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:36 PM

Would anyone mind telling what rates you received at Dreams? I just checked their website and the lowest price for rooms was the junior suite at $450/night. I would love to aim for the free wedding package but I don't think my guests will be able to afford it at this price. Anyone know if they have lower priced rooms, perhaps non-ocean views?

#28 *Krista*

*Krista*
                • 819 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 02:17 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tinalv
                  Would anyone mind telling what rates you received at Dreams? I just checked their website and the lowest price for rooms was the junior suite at $450/night. I would love to aim for the free wedding package but I don't think my guests will be able to afford it at this price. Anyone know if they have lower priced rooms, perhaps non-ocean views?
                  Hi Tinalv, was that for two people? I'm assuming it is because that is quite high. I'm not sure about Dreams Cabos, but Dreams Tulums rooms, their lowest room - gardenview - is about $350 for two people per night.

How's the planning coming ladies? I got a few more things on my list - my flowers arrived!! YAY!! And I have ordered my "I do" stickers for my shoes, as well as my wedding accessories. Currently working on finishing up my DIY veil, and getting the alterations done on my dress next month. Also doing up invites to the AHR next month as well. My to-do list is getting smaller and smaller. Luckily most of the things on the list are now a matter of "doing", as opposed to "buying or spending", so that's a plus!! :) My budget is sitting around $7000 so far. I think I can pull off everything for under or close to $10,000 (my original budget!)!! YAY!! I also finished my monogram. It's in my siggy. What do you think?

#29 Chelymo

Chelymo
                  • 327 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 02:39 PM

Congrats! Picking the site is the toughest!
                    http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
                    Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#30 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
                    • 2,667 posts
                    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                    • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:26 PM

Hi Angela,
                    Congratulation, good choice!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users