Photo

Booked Dreams! Any other July 2010 Dreams brides?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 ~Angela~

~Angela~
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:24 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by brynns_mum
    Hi Angela!

This is too funny, but I actually know your fiance, Tim. My cousin, Brett, is an old friend of his! The funniest part, is that I'm getting married at Dreams Tulum, too (April 2010)!! How is your planning going?!!

Becky
    OMG! I think I have even met you! Did you used to work at the Moose? Brett is actually the best man in our wedding! That is too funny! What a small world! :) Planning is going slow ....but we're getting there! I know the next few months will fly! How about yours?

#12 damaris

damaris
    • 462 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:36 AM

I'm Dreams Cancun 7-24-2010
      65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#13 vdaybride

vdaybride
      • 1,412 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:46 PM

Congrats! I am a Dreams Cabo bride, but ALL of their hotels are b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l! Great choice.
        Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#14 lharkins

lharkins
        • 23 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:22 AM

Congrats on booking Angela!!!! We are looking to book our wedding in July at Dreams as well, but can't seem to get a good price.
          Do you mind sharing who your travel agent was and the price?

#15 Alisox24

Alisox24
          • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:05 PM

Hey All,

I'm getting married at Dreams Tulum July 30, 2010!!

#16 KacySmy

KacySmy
            • 7 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:32 PM

Hi Angela! Congrats on booking! I am at June Dreams Los Cabos bride! Feel free to send any questions that I may can help you with :)

#17 ~Angela~

~Angela~
              • 4,172 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lharkins
                Congrats on booking Angela!!!! We are looking to book our wedding in July at Dreams as well, but can't seem to get a good price.
                Do you mind sharing who your travel agent was and the price?
                I just saw this post now, sorry! We've booked our wedding, but not the actual travel yet. At this point, prices are about $2000 per person. I am not sure it's going to get any better than that! I am starting to get panicky though ...so need to book soon!

#18 Sylvie143

Sylvie143
                • 181 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:31 PM

Congrats Angela on booking!!! I am also looking to book my wedding at DREAMS in 2011, it's a beautiful hotel.

#19 krebsler

krebsler
                  • 153 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:46 AM

Hooray!! I'm actually getting married June 25, 2010 at Dreams Cabo. It's a beautiful resort and very professional staff. I can't wait! Happy planning!

#20 brynns_mum

brynns_mum
                    • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:06 PM

Hi Angela!!!

Yes, I work at the Moose (still- UGH!!). But only part-time, thank goodness! I'm so glad to hear that your planning is coming along nicely!! That's great that Brett will be there to see you get married! Is Jana going, too?! Our wedding date is April 29th at Dreams Tulum, and then we're spending a week after that at Dreams Cancun for our honeymoon!! I am PUMPED!!!! Have you picked out your dress yet?! Are you purchasing one of the wedding packages?? There's so much to think about....my wedding coordinator just emailed me the other day will all of the info! Are you guys having a reception when you get home, as well?

Anyways, let me know how things are going! Nice talking to you, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Becky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users